Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Dyno Results

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSS_Hoon Click here to enlarge
    Yeah but not all, as to get boost for example they need to hook the sensor into it to get it.

After the run they will still have all the numbers and data in the system so you can ask for a readout with the torque on it instead or say it beforehand so they cans et it up for you before the run.

Some places can have all of them on there if you want.

I would rather see power boost/air-fuel then torque on there as already stated as its more of a guide as to how the engine is handling it and what its doing, unless im just after a power run then i would get torque and power put on there.

You already had yours on a dyno have you? have you posted up the graph for us too have a look see at?

SSS_Hoon
    I unfortunately don't understand exactly how a boost line should look, or how to read the air-fuel ratio.

My boost line was basically a horizontal flat line that waved a little

And yes, i got mine dynoed. I can't be bothered putting it up. It made a higher reading than what all were expecting... I was happyClick here to enlarge

It's been flashed now so it'll be different

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSS_Hoon Click here to enlarge
    damm i forgot this was on, wanted to go. oh well for the better as my new zorst aint on yet anyway.

Congrats corzza nice result.

Although the MPS should be done in 5th gear not 4th to get as close to 1:1 as possible(would only be a few kw difference anyway if the dyno was setup correctly that is) but still great results none the less, you had it down the strip yet?

Gets a bit rich up the top end there though considering it has DISI it should be able to run a touch leaner then that around the 12 right through would be nice, unless the tune has it rich up top to keep the EGT low as this is what they do with the GTI's.

SSS_Hoon
    Thanks man!

Mate my mps is using the stock ECU which is why its rich up top. Waiting to get the Xede chiptorque intercepter in to lean it out a tad. There is a fella with 206kw ATW with the chiptorque in so im hoping for that.

All the cars on the day were run in 4th

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wraith Click here to enlarge
    Great result :clap: I love the MPS3...

Should be pumping out at least 230kw at the engine, this MPS would be a real surprise package Click here to enlarge

So what's the torque output ??? that would have to be at or over 450nm at the engine for sure Click here to enlarge

Hey Wraith!

Thanks man! im very happy with the result seeing as the stock ones were putting out around 158kws.

Yeah the torque was up near 450Nm. So they said. next time im going to get a torque read out.

Really want to get her out to the track. Finding time is the problem.

Thread Information