Page 1095 of 1353 FirstFirst ... 9559599510451085109110921093109410951096109710981099110511451195 ... LastLast
Results 10,941 to 10,950 of 13522
    OpelAus Forum Regular mylifeasbenjamin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chris_r Click here to enlarge
    Well, it looks that way. It is in fact the radiator as used in the Astra Turbo.

Can't say I have, but may consider getting one myself if I can't get an airbox sorted in the Corsa anytime soon.
    There's a guy in Perth selling them for $100 which seems cheaper than anywhere else (except a couple on eBay). Might drop him a message and get one on the weekend if I can. See what happens in a pretty much stock Z18XE (probably nothing )

OpelAus Forum Regular Gsi_Bryce's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, it looks that way. It is in fact the radiator as used in the Astra turbo.
    That's incredible the picture just throws it off so much haha

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mylifeasbenjamin Click here to enlarge
    Anyone used anything like this and can comment on it?

http://www.knfilters.com/universal/apollo.htm
    Check out my build thread, i have one. Makes a world of difference in response. Wont say ut adds noticable power but every bit helps.
    Holden Barina XC SRI
    16.23 Second 1/4 Mile, No boost..... Yet
    "-I'd rather loose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch cause someone else built it for me. Your car, is your story, so don't let someone else write the book." ~Moog

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scratch that ill just upload a pic Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

I made a few changes. The ducting hose was crap and flimsy so i got a much nicer hose from super crap auto and made that fit. I also got a bracket from autobarn to hold it firmly in place and it works a treat. I was going to duct it to the wheel well but opted to go for the factory intake area on the front grill as it would still be cold and i wont have to worry about going through puddles Click here to enlarge

If i could add one more thing it would be a custom pipe from the throttle body to the filter as the black plastic one shits me because of its factoryness.
    Holden Barina XC SRI
    "-I'd rather loose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch cause someone else built it for me. Your car, is your story, so don't let someone else write the book." ~Moog

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SilentShout Click here to enlarge
    If i could add one more thing it would be a custom pipe from the throttle body to the filter as the black plastic one shits me because of its factoryness.
    You mean like this one: http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/300614127161?nav=SEARCH

I went ahead and ordered the K&N Apollo filter kit anyway, rather than faff around with factory airboxes. Mine would sit differently in the engine bay as I've got a Roose Motorsport crossover delete hose kit on it's way.
    2001 Opel Corsa C SRi: Z20LET EDS stage 3.5 173.9kW @ the wheels Build thread and here on FB: http://www.facebook.com/corsasriz20let
    2018 Ford Transit 290S: Transit #2, in that order and it's also a POS
    1998 Opel Combo B: It has begun, and it's stalled - Build thread and FB page
    2009 Holden Commodore VE SS: Gen IV LS power for the inner bogan

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Raisin Click here to enlarge
    Jealous. I want that crossover delete too. Maybe next year.
    At least then you might be able to get it shipped quicker. Can't believe it's taking a whole week for stuff sent from Melbourne to get to Adelaide at the moment (usual time is about 2-3 days). FFS, it's only an 8 hour drive down the road.
    2001 Opel Corsa C SRi: Z20LET EDS stage 3.5 173.9kW @ the wheels Build thread and here on FB: http://www.facebook.com/corsasriz20let

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You mean like this one: http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/300614127161?nav=SEARCH

I went ahead and ordered the K&N Apollo filter kit anyway, rather than faff around with factory airboxes. Mine would sit differently in the engine bay as I've got a Roose Motorsport crossover delete hose kit on it's way.
    Nah id get a nicer one made up as that lierally looks just like a 90° silicone elbow you can get from anywhere.

Not going to bother with it though as i want to move forward with turbo plans now that the major service is out of the way. Im going to order a turbo rebuild kit for my ihi rhb5 and hope it lands before christmas to give me something to do over the new year.
    Holden Barina XC SRI

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Seeing as I'm still waiting for some crucial bits to turn up, I thought I'd spend about 35-40 mins with a drill, EZ-strip disc and an intake manifold. Need more discs to finish it off though.

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And while you are at it sure you polish and reshape the adapter bit to improve air flow...
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Thread Information