Hybrid View

I'm new here, please be nice el3ment's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone seen the new Top Gear UK yet? They review the VXR with the Ford ST and Renault... VXR came out quite well.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by el3ment Click here to enlarge
    Anyone seen the new Top Gear UK yet? They review the VXR with the Ford ST and Renault... VXR came out quite well.
    Yea i have seen it, its on Season 19. Wasnt given flying reviews but did rate well as all rounder. I rate the interior on the OPC seats look sick! And with some bolt ons the thing would fly.
    Clarkson and the guys are used to driving alot better cars tho and comparing to all the car they have driven mostly rwd and awd which can throw sideways
    Arden Blue VXR- EDS 335PS 480NM
    Now
    VW Golf R MK6 Stage 2+

I'm new here, please be nice el3ment's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mickos Click here to enlarge
    Yea i have seen it, its on Season 19. Wasnt given flying reviews but did rate well as all rounder. I rate the interior on the OPC seats look sick! And with some bolt ons the thing would fly.
    Clarkson and the guys are used to driving alot better cars tho and comparing to all the car they have driven mostly rwd and awd which can throw sideways
    Agreed. Nothing wrong with the top gear guys, but it seems that its more important to them to test cars on race tracks and drag strips than it is on normal road use and see what it can do. I mean really, how often do people drive on race tracks compared to open roads....

weird though that they reported that VXR to have 276HP, compared to 280 here in AUS. Are UK horses weaker? lol

Thread Information