Hybrid View

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the huge welcome guys! I've been a member of a few UK clubs and forums over the years, but as you get more into the mods and learn a lot about the cars, some forums seem to fall short, especially in the UK where there is a lot of chequebook tuners spouting about work done to their cars by other people (is that a phrase that makes any sense in Aus?). As my own business is growing, we do more and more unique mods (the Porsche brake conversion was a UK first, as was the Greddy turbo timer onto an Astra G & we came up with the hi/lo switch kit for a third of the price the other UK tuners were charging at the time for one requiring a custom remap).

Now on the hunt on Opelaus for some knowledge and parts off you guys, as I have read lots of topics off people doing proper home tuning and tweaking instead of sticking their hands into their pockets and throwing money at someone else for their "project cars"
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Steve Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for the huge welcome guys! I've been a member of a few UK clubs and forums over the years, but as you get more into the mods and learn a lot about the cars, some forums seem to fall short, especially in the UK where there is a lot of chequebook tuners spouting about work done to their cars by other people (is that a phrase that makes any sense in Aus?). As my own business is growing, we do more and more unique mods (the Porsche brake conversion was a UK first, as was the Greddy turbo timer onto an Astra G & we came up with the hi/lo switch kit for a third of the price the other UK tuners were charging at the time for one requiring a custom remap).

Now on the hunt on Opelaus for some knowledge and parts off you guys, as I have read lots of topics off people doing proper home tuning and tweaking instead of sticking their hands into their pockets and throwing money at someone else for their "project cars"

Hi Steve,

Guys, I can personally vouche for Steven's high quality products. I recently purchased the Hi/Low switch off him and was confused with the wiring. He put it in simple instructions and now, have resolved all issues I had. He was happy to give up his time to ensure I was a happy customer, for that I value him as a seller.

Steve, we don't really have Courtney and Regal etc... Most of these guys do the dirty work themselves. If we need a remap, we ask a member off opelaus, we have local tuners all over AUS.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What was the difference with a Greddy turbo timer to the other brands because I run a Greddy in my Astra G SRiT?
    Last edited by [OPCSRi]; 14th April 2010 at 10:15 PM.
    Click here to enlarge

AWAITING NEW ASTRA J VXR TO COME OUT IN OZ!!!

Thread Information