I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rocky424, how hard is it to flash your ECU?
    could you share the name of the software you use, and where do you find your ecu settings?
    I find my car is very sluggish of late, even after a service and changing the intake to the 1.9CDTI setup. Wouldnt mind spring cleaning those settings Click here to enlarge
    (im not being lazy and not looking online.... there are just so many results...ha )

Many thanks!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by abbadonz Click here to enlarge
    Rocky424, how hard is it to flash your ECU?
    could you share the name of the software you use, and where do you find your ecu settings?
    I find my car is very sluggish of late, even after a service and changing the intake to the 1.9CDTI setup. Wouldnt mind spring cleaning those settings Click here to enlarge
    (im not being lazy and not looking online.... there are just so many results...ha )

Many thanks!
    @abbadonz I have the EDS IPF system from EDS motorsport from Germany (http://www.eds-motorsport.de/index.p...qj60m62f44v407). I also went through some extensive research, and there are plenty of options, but EDS being a long time opel tuner and having the IPF widely used by opel enthusiast sold it.

You basically download the tunes, and select the applicable one for your car/engine into the IPF and plug it into the car. The original is also saved so you can revert back. What specific Astra model and engine do you have?
    2013 Astra Sports Tourer. 1.6T. Auto. Phantom Grey. GlossBlack Vinyl Roof, Dark Streetlegal tints, OEM 19 wheels, LED: DRLs; H7 low beams; foglights; plate lights; interior lights, Shark fin FM aerial, Smoked side repeaters + chrome bulbs, OEM glovebox shelf, OEM sunglass holder, OEM Astra Mats, EDS phase 1 tune, Pipercross Panel Filter, Aluminium sport pedals, DBA T2 brake rotors, turbosmart BOV
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...-Sports-Tourer

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @rocky424 , 04 SRi (Z20LET)
    i might have to look into getting one of these devices Click here to enlarge my tinkering nature likes to constantly test new settings etc.

Do you need to purchase the device AND the licence? its pretty costly Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i might have to look into getting one of these devices Click here to enlarge my tinkering nature likes to constantly test new settings etc.

Do you need to purchase the device AND the licence? its pretty costly Click here to enlarge
    Yes, you need to purchase both. Each device can accommodate 3 licenses in case you have mates that want to share the cost of the device itself.
    2013 Astra Sports Tourer. 1.6T. Auto. Phantom Grey. GlossBlack Vinyl Roof, Dark Streetlegal tints, OEM 19 wheels, LED: DRLs; H7 low beams; foglights; plate lights; interior lights, Shark fin FM aerial, Smoked side repeaters + chrome bulbs, OEM glovebox shelf, OEM sunglass holder, OEM Astra Mats, EDS phase 1 tune, Pipercross Panel Filter, Aluminium sport pedals, DBA T2 brake rotors, turbosmart BOV
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...-Sports-Tourer

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If you're worried about cost, the Astra G can be flashed with tunes using a $20 Galletto 1260 cable off eBay and a WinXP PC of some variety.
    2001 Opel Corsa C SRi: Z20LET EDS stage 3.5 173.9kW @ the wheels Build thread and here on FB: http://www.facebook.com/corsasriz20let
    2018 Ford Transit 290S: Transit #2, in that order and it's also a POS
    1998 Opel Combo B: It has begun, and it's stalled - Build thread and FB page
    2009 Holden Commodore VE SS: Gen IV LS power for the inner bogan

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Molested by BP. Paid 162.9 for Ultimate 98 today Click here to enlarge

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by poita Click here to enlarge
    Molested by BP. Paid 162.9 for Ultimate 98 today Click here to enlarge

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    WOW. that means they gently raped me today and I paid them only 159.9 for it
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dutchy Click here to enlarge
    WOW. that means they gently raped me today and I paid them only 159.9 for it
    158.9 for V-Power in Brisbane yesterday!

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Elliot_O Click here to enlarge
    158.9 for V-Power in Brisbane yesterday!
    1 cent less, still hurts though...
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone noticed how they have snuck it up? locally here it goes up by 20 and only recedes by about 17 durng their "cycle". funny how when the oil price was in the news they lowerewd it and it stayed low for weeks. no cycle back then. now without fail every bloody pay day the price shoots up 20c...

Thread Information