Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by scamp Click here to enlarge
sorry just seen thread , i sell heaps of them , sound quality is not too bad for a small speaker , the sonos display stand music is awful (why i don't have one at my store ) , also depends if the muppets at the store have been playing with the bass/treble controls , i prefer the play 1 for size ( bass response for such a small speaker is good ) or the play 5 for overall sound , you can also add the sonos sub to them. i also sell a lot of the connect units as they allow any amp to be integrated to the sonos system ( i have 8 amps and 15 soundabars connected with just 2 of these ) . the connect has analogue , coax and f/optic outputs . the user interface is awesome and it is easy to setup ( if i can anyone can ) and the list of supported apps is growing , soundcloud is new and it will soon support google play . i think they will be announcing it next week , may be some new speakers coming too !
Tnx Scamp. Its a birthday present for my little brother and seeing he really wanted it, I opted to get him the soundbar with a bridge and a play 1 which he wants to use outside as well. All in all a nice system but anything other than a playbar doesn't sound very good.