Hybrid View

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dutchy, all Holden dealers will have the oil filter in stock as its shared with some other GM engines Holden use. Also with the 1.4tlr and 1.6ltr turbo in the cruze a few parts will be shared.

If Holden uses an Opel part they will be the same part number. If you ever want to know if a part number is available locally just shot me a text and I can look it up. I also have access to the Opel parts catalog.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dutchy Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, all bull (again and as per usual). Walked into the local Holden dealer here and asked if they stock Opel parts. NOPE, the guy said, we don't. Am not sure if we will take any stock. Might have to order them if you need something so when you have an issue, see us in advance and we can order the parts. FARK, if I know exactly up front if, and when, something's breaking down, I would be a freakin millionaire !!!!!
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chrissn89 Click here to enlarge
    Dutchy, all Holden dealers will have the oil filter in stock as its shared with some other GM engines Holden use. Also with the 1.4tlr and 1.6ltr turbo in the cruze a few parts will be shared.

If Holden uses an Opel part they will be the same part number. If you ever want to know if a part number is available locally just shot me a text and I can look it up. I also have access to the Opel parts catalog.
    Cheers Chris, will keep that in mind. Its not so much an oil filter or some of the same parts as used on the Cruze. It's the lack of Opel arranging things and informing owners. The lack of interest by the, only one, local Holden dealer (I am driving the only Opel in the area too). I know I can get most parts from overseas cheaper than I can get them here. As it stands now, I cannot even get my car serviced nor at an Opel dealer nor at the local Holden dealer. Opel specific parts are not available. There is yet another software update which I can't get. That just pisses me off. Not that I want anything in the car to break down but I'd been keen to see how my local Holden dealer will treat me if I put in a warranty claim. Now I had a problem with this Holden dealership several years ago when we went in to look at a Caprice. They told us that we might better look at a Commodore because a Caprice would be too expensive and probably out of our range. We then drove to another town and bought a Caprice there. Later followed by the sri-t,an astra g cd, an astra wagon, 2 captiva's and 2 more Caprices. The local dealer is are such ar - ses.
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Thread Information