Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm new here, please be nice smart770's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm. To clarify, its my car, but company is paying for it as part of package. I like this! I got tinted windows. I was thinking of seeing what the power is like as I'm thinking it might be on the low side. I'm driving a Mondeo diesel turbo now and it does have v nice power. Puts you back in the seat stuff. Know what I mean. So I was thinking if the 'chip' is modifiable I could squeeze more power/torque from it. JUst thinking about it. The wife probably won't allow.lol

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ah ok, understand. It's indeed a bit on the low side with power, at least for me it is. Think if you had a car with much less power before, you'll be happy with this for now. If you had more power before, you'd be wanting to squeeze some more out of this one. I've been looking into tuning it and overseas, it's very normal. Standard maps, like the eds one, don't go higher than phase 1 as yet. Custom tune beyond phase 1 is possible but you'll have to upgrade several parts that don't come cheap yet. Just do a google on the a16let and you'll find plenty of options that'll give you a good indication of whats possible.
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welcome to OA Click here to enlarge

Thread Information