Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by soulman-ian Click here to enlarge
    best results weve had for this is to use wet and dry ....1000.....2000 2500.......then use a cutting compound ..and comes up like new ..
    +1

Don't waste ur hard earned on gimmicks... If anything, maybe a sealer but that's it... Click here to enlarge

p.s. Use the Wet n' Dry Wet, as in with water...
    Last edited by AfterBurner; 30th April 2011 at 01:01 PM.
    Opelized Astra G Sri-T Silver - Mods to date --> ECU Remap - K&N Pod - 2.5" cat-back zorst w/ Hi-Flow S/S cat - Eibach 'Sportlines' - Bilstein B8's - 20" Variant rims w/ Hankook 235/35/20 rubber - Aero wipers -
    To Do's - Re-paint console, FMIC!! WASH!!!!! Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Used this product on mine http://www.invisionsales.com/lightin...t-maintenance/ and it worked well. Guy27 is familiar with the product and the results on my car.
    I am not 100% happy with the results after roughly 6months applied ( sealer abit patchy ). The tricky bit is the final sealer coat application. Its drys very quickly but doesnt harden for 24-48hours. Comes down to how steady quick and precise you are appling the sealer I started top to bottom right to left with a 2pass only rule ( Had to start again on 1 side lens Not happy) A google search will find lots of photos and home users finished products. Search this site also

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by guy 27 Click here to enlarge
    This^^^ although i've gone to much harsher grades to get rid of stone chips.

every 6 months I just go over them with the buffer for a 5 minutes a side and they are like new again.

Cheers for all the feedback guys.....me being the tightass I am will give the wet and dry and buff a go first before I shell out for a kit.
    5 minutes with a buffer every 6 months once the initial wet and dry is no big deal.

Thread Information