Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Anonymous
    My cars seats are starting to squeek after 10,000k's, various vibrations all around the cabin, rough idle at times, fuel gauge not working properly, had to get the strut dust sleeves cut because they were put on wrong from factory (and this is supposedly common)... I'm waiting for more problems, but warranty is covering it.

I will never buy an astra again. No matter how high they price them, they will always be subservient to the golf and unfortunately, this is reflected in their problems.

End of the day, I'm happy with my car for what it is..... whingeing on a public forum won;t achieve much. If this guy really hates his car so much, he should just sell it with the warranty in place and he wont have to worry about it again!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe the holden dealer noticed by the wear on his car he treats it like s.h.i.t. and thats why they wouldn't give him a car, if it really happend at all, i think he just like the sound of his voice 2 much
    If you don't send this e-mail to at least 144,000 people in the next 7
    minutes, a large pigeon with a wicked case of diahorrea will land on your
    head at 6 :00PM (EST) this afternoon. I know this will occur because it
    actually happened to a friend of my next door neighbour's ex-mother-in-law's
    second husband's cousin's beautician.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Funny complaint about SRI turb

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JP Dyno
    * Speaking of 'christian' being 'under 25' - Not saying it isnt possible, but seems unlikly to me a 25yo is a Business development Manager and director of a successful business....as i said not impossible....but unlikly.
    Well, you shouldn't be so general, I am 25 and i am a Business Development Manager, I work for Cumberland Motor Group which is a group of 4 Motor Car Dealerships, I train the salesmen and look for other avenues to grow the business. I am currently writing (from stratch) a Policy and Proceedures manual for teh group.

As well i was previously a small business owner who employed 6 staff (my now wife being one of them) that I started from stratch. I have attached my old business card that i had laying around for your benefit, note that there is no reference to an ABN number....thats because it was from 1998 (when i was 18 years old)
    2003 Silver Astra SRi-T

• Electric Sunroof
    • 3" Dump, 2 1/2" Flex, Hi-Flow Cat & Exhaust
    • Custom Dyno Flash Tune (1 Bar)
    • Bailey Dump Valve

• 136.2 KW @ 5800 RPM
    • 278 NM @ 4100 RPM
    • 14.088 1/4 @ 99.88 MPH
    [CENTER]

Sometimes..even I don't know where I am...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder how "stock" the car was/is....

It amazes me how many people dont take responsibility for their actions and just rely on customer service and warranty to get them thru...
    Anyone who has owned ONE leather equipped item will tell you that they require maintenance. Just take a look in the owner's manual. The leather really needs to be moisturised in order to keep it the way it is..otherwise, things will and do fail.

There is some level of maintenance, and perhaps mechanical sympathy that is required.

Sure, Give me any so called "bulletproof" car and I'll show you how it can be destroyed...very quickly. Downshifting a gear or 2 whilst on the revlimiter isnt too hard to do (if you have no sympathy), and it quickly can make things go pop... Flatshifting/raceshifting can also make you loose gears pretty quick...

Not saying this is the case in this complaint...but come on..who "grabs" (sic) second gear rather than selecting or engaging it? Personally, I snatch second!
    Click here to enlarge
    More opportunities have been lost from indecision, rather than wrong decision.
    Current and past Automotive list: 1984 Cordia Turbo, 1997 WRX, 1998 Forester, 1975 124 CC Sport, 1999 MX5, 2003 STi, 2004 TS Convertible, 2006 AH CDX Wagon, 1972 124 BS Spider, 1962 Vespa GL, 1975 124 CS1 Spider, 1974 124 CS Spider, 2007 AH SRI, 2008 AH CDTi, 2008 AH CDX Wagon...as well as 3 more CC Sports, 1 x AC Sport..Now with added new Colorado space cab extended pick-up! 8 still in current possession...I need a larger Garage!

OpelAus Enthusiast Misguidedangel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe it was a monday car? Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think it was only driven sundays....
    Click here to enlarge
    For Sale: Sexiest Opel Vectra in the Hawkesbury...

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    except when qualifying was on saturday.
    Click here to enlarge
    For Sale: Sexiest Opel Vectra in the Hawkesbury...

Thread Information