Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah i thinking an r33, but all the hoons around make insurance crappy for them. but when theres a will there is a way i guess..

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about an SS?

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My brother in law had an R33 GTST and loved it. It's got power, handeling, the note! You said a 6 cyl and you dont car how many doors I reckon R33 is a goer.

The only draw back is the insurance cost but hey, it doesnt matter what 2 door car you get it will still cost you your 1st kid.

SS is another good option but then if you went SS insurance would still cost ya unless you got a Calais, Statesman. Something P platers are less likly to have and you can still get a V8 with all the bells and wistles and for 20k it can even have rims, suspension and exhaust but it could have more that 120km

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nah no ss. im not a fan of holdens. id love a ba xr6. but they havent come down that far yet and a manual is hard to find.

but yeah r33. now i just need to save my pennies to make up the difference Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ferrari 360 modena, make sure its canairi yellow.
    stock standard vectra with scratches everywhere

OpelAus Forum Regular aussievectra's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was an article in carpoint about decent rides for under $25k my surprise was a Range Rover was 95 Vouge was in the list. :shock:
    2011 VW Golf tsi sport.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    meh for a s2 r33 gts-t for ur budget ($20k u said?) u'd be lucky to find one without a zillion kays on it....or heavily modified if not both....

one thing i suggest to u is an import place; a proper one where they import the car from japan and get it RAWS complied etc.....i was lookin at buying an s1 r33 gts-t; had turbo timer; 16's; 3in cat back Fujisubo exhaust; automatic; only 90k's on the clock; for $17k (plus orc)...got receipts if u want....put a deposit down but insurance screwed us over...too much for me to get full comprehensive obviously but if u only get CTP u are just PLAIN STUPID specially in a car like a Skyline....

luck finding a manuel soarer with lowish k's......

wrx's? insurance would kill that....top 3 consistently on list of target for car thieves...

around how many k's would be acceptable for u? seriously go to an import place...look in the bak of fast fours or hot 4's for ads for these places.....
    17x7in Shadow Black Advanti Stalkers
    DBA Slotted Rotors
    Lucas pads
    Customised King Springs
    KYB Shocks
    Sound
    Tint
    Opelised
    Viper Custom Alarm

Crossfire

Thread Information