Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rodsfromday Click here to enlarge
    Have look at this - http://carsguide.news.com.au/site/se...&vehicleType=1
    Is this price too high for this car. The reason i ask is because it is a local and if i want to buy then its not a matter of getting down to Brissy or NSW or something like that for getting better deals. Much appreciated!!
    IMHO and going by market values, it is too high a price tag - but it is being sold through a dealer and you'd expect a higher than private sale price point...part of the justification is you'll have a warranty (shabby as it is most times with S/H vehicles) but better than none from a private sale, that's something to consider...

Personal opinion - if you have your heart set on a TS turbo hatch, I'd take the time and try and find one with lower km's... Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rodsfromday Click here to enlarge
    I am sure i will get their someday but for know the G will do.
    Off topic, but I'd say the majority of G lovers also like the H (there would be at least one variant they'd like or love anyway) and vice versa Click here to enlarge

Speaking for myself, I actually like ALL Astra models that have ever been made (although not all the various variants of the models) and the new one is looking good too ! hope it comes to Aust. Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Forum Regular rodsfromday's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanx for all the replies but i will be hanging on to the SXi for now. They wanna knock me off with $4k for my trade in. I will try and sell the SRI-T rims and then source me another set. Maybe my next car will be the H.......
    2004 Astra SXi Black,Kenwood KDC-X9006U Head unit,12' RF sub,Pioneer amp,RF sunstrip,Midnight Express Tints,Eibach Pro-Kit,18" Apec ASUS + OPELISE.
    Click here to enlarge
    [/url]

Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Put'em up on here...Plenty of people are looking for a set or maybe even if you can find 4 to buy a single as it seemed some wanted a full sized spare too....
    Epsilon Renntech
    2003 Astra SRi-T - The Phantom
    EMTRON ECU
    Borg Warner EFR7163 & EFR9180
    Tuned by Scott @ Insight Motorsports

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gman Click here to enlarge
    Put'em up on here...Plenty of people are looking for a set or maybe even if you can find 4 to buy a single as it seemed some wanted a full sized spare too....
    Yip they up!!
    2004 Astra SXi Black,Kenwood KDC-X9006U Head unit,12' RF sub,Pioneer amp,RF sunstrip,Midnight Express Tints,Eibach Pro-Kit,18" Apec ASUS + OPELISE.
    Click here to enlarge
    [/url]

OpelAus Enthusiast Keep'emRunning's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wraith Click here to enlarge
    Off topic, but I'd say the majority of G lovers also like the H (there would be at least one variant they'd like or love anyway) and vice versa Click here to enlarge
    def wouldn't say no to an AH vxr Click here to enlarge

Personally though, love the interior of the TS sri-t compared to the AH, which feels a lot bigger imo.

Sell the sxi privately, I've seen a few go for over 7.5k on ebay (albeit about 6mths ago)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Keep'emRunning Click here to enlarge
    def wouldn't say no to an AH vxr Click here to enlarge

Personally though, love the interior of the TS sri-t compared to the AH, which feels a lot bigger imo.

Sell the sxi privately, I've seen a few go for over 7.5k on ebay (albeit about 6mths ago)
    yeah that is one wicked machine!!
    Nah, will hang onto her for the time being. Just will upgrade her as i go along. It will be a hand me down to the missus!!
    Click here to enlarge
    [/url]

Thread Information