Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My old cream and tan leather interiors (BMW and Alfa) ended up with blue stains on the drivers seat from my jeans...

Cream, white or tan leather looks great, but isn't always the most practical..
    Epsilon Renntech
    2003 Astra SRi-T - The Phantom
    EMTRON ECU
    Borg Warner EFR7163 & EFR9180
    Tuned by Scott @ Insight Motorsports

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gman Click here to enlarge
    My old cream and tan leather interiors (BMW and Alfa) ended up with blue stains on the drivers seat from my jeans...

Cream, white of tan leather looks great, but isn't always the most practical..
    +1 my poor Calais drivers seat looked so second rate when i sold it, almost brown, compared to when i bought it was mickey mouse!!

Definetely the best looking but not practical at all, unless you're always in a business suit (which i never am)!!

BTW, congrats on the decision on the new Forester!!
    BroTek Performance Pty Ltd

Current:
    2003 Astra SRi Turbo & 2004 Barina SXi
    Ex's: 2001 Astra CD & 2001 Astra SRi 2.2, plus a long list of non Opels...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by aza28 Click here to enlarge
    yeh i signed up on Monday.. great site, a lot of really helpful information... its given me many ideas for mods... heheh!! you can't miss my thread, it contains a huge pic of the astra! i'll look out for you. i signed up with the same username!

$5000.00 for the XB kit - exhaust system and tune is expensive - but then again, its proven gains, tried and tested mods and they provide a quality product. not set on anything yet though, just doing a heap of research... before the car arrives

What's the difference between the MY09 and MY10 apart from the obvious stuff. is it the same engine as the new WRX sedan?
    Yeah but for $5000 you can do alot more and get alot better service than MRT. Also dont go ECUTEK. Not a good product. You can have the stock ECU reflashed for half the price. When i say reflashed its not a generic tune like ECUTEK. Its a full custom dyno tune. Just read up on OZFOZ. I welcomed you in that thread you started. Check out my foz over there if your interested.

Im not sure on the motor in the foz. Pretty sure it didnt get the more powerful 09 wrx engine. Spewin!

Also i drove one of those 200kw RAV4's. Absolute peice of crap!!! So bad. Only auto to.
    dose for a day

or bov for a lifetime?

i think i know which one i'll choose. Haterz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mmm.astras Click here to enlarge
    they are good forums, iv looked around on there a fair bit and posted a few things, they are quite helpful

im so glad you made the right choice in getting a forester! Click here to enlarge

definately stay clear of mrt.. i bought a bonnet scoop off of them that they said would fit the foz (its a larger wrx style), and suprise! it wasnt even the right shape...

as for people saying the interior is dull...

well....

it can look good Click here to enlarge
    Thats nice mate! Is that your foz? Show us pics!
    dose for a day

or bov for a lifetime?

i think i know which one i'll choose. Haterz

Thread Information