I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Info About my Combo Van?

Hey guys.. as per my Intro a few days back.. you may be aware that i know own a 99 Holden Combo van.. Corsa B with a Fat ass lol

I just wanted to know.. what are the common problems or things i should expect..

Im moving out side my comfort zone as i have Toyota blood through out the years and plus recently owning a fairly shmick AW11 MR2..

Anyways my questions are...

1. Are there any problems or Major problems i should be expecting? Keep in mind this is the corsa B shape.

2. What can i do to improve engine mods besides wacking a Turbo or Supercharger?

3. whats the best way about going about lowering my car... Apparently they have abit of trouble with the combo vans?

and anything else i should really know about it...

My future plans for the car are:
    -Angel Eye headlights imported from the UK
    -Colour Coding all black panels
    -Lowering the car
    -Custom Front grill <<< Where can i get the nice looking ones or badges less ones?
    -Interior
    -Custom Sound system, head deck + 15" subs plus fully decked out in sound proof cones
    + Possibly a diff front bar.

Future mods will be either a Calibra Engine or rebuilding the current one + Turbo charger... but i might have to sacrifice my A/c...

Let us know!

Cheers
    Joe
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    best to pm auzvectra, he used to have a 07 combo and we had lots of plans for it Click here to enlarge
    Audi B6 2004 A4 1.8T S-Line Black. Its Bloody well tuned by AuzVectra.
    *Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car.
    *Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you. Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OT, but what happened to the MR2??

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Due to problems with my family, and more than likely moving out within the next few months, and because i DJ, i needed something more practical.. and unfortunately life isn't fair and you gotta sell the one thing you love more than the Mrs hahahaha

ahh well.. im sure i will be getting another one sometime down the track... until than.. Combo van stays.. and only after a few days of ownership.. i love the little thing.. different from the MR2 power wise yes.. but comfort.. i enjoy it...

Thread Information