Thread: Hiya from SA

I'm new here, please be nice blondy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hiya from SA

hiya,

just sayin hi...just got my first astra...its my first modern car, upgraded from a 1983 toyota celica.

my astra is a 2002 Equipe, 5 speed manual, came with a sports kit on it and 5 spoke mags and spoiler...nothing fancy but its a big upgrade from what i use to drive.

Joined so i could get some ideas with what i can do to it, and also from the knowledge that i hope to be able to gain and get access too.

first thing i plan to do to it is maybe look at gettin sum of the chips in the paint tended to, since i could only afford a second hand car at the moment. But i may end up lookin at a new body kit...or at least the rear so i can fit twin exhausts out the back if it fits the undercarriage.

But for now its just those two things until i can find the resources to parts and where to get them from in SA in the Adelaide region...plus seeing and gettin suggestions of wots possible and looks good...not to mention the money factor...i think i have chosen a expensive hobby.

anyways thats all i got to say for now...look forward to cruisin through the forum and findin some cool ideas.
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welcome to the site, plenty of info on here for you Click here to enlarge.
    '04 Sri-T Z23LET - latest stages underway - Slowly - Even slower - $5K over budget :-/
    **Qld** Astra TS Turbo Tuner.

OpelAus Enthusiast sadavidsriturbo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blondy Click here to enlarge
    hiya,

just sayin hi...just got my first astra...its my first modern car, upgraded from a 1983 toyota celica.

my astra is a 2002 Equipe, 5 speed manual, came with a sports kit on it and 5 spoke mags and spoiler...nothing fancy but its a big upgrade from what i use to drive.

Joined so i could get some ideas with what i can do to it, and also from the knowledge that i hope to be able to gain and get access too.

first thing i plan to do to it is maybe look at gettin sum of the chips in the paint tended to, since i could only afford a second hand car at the moment. But i may end up lookin at a new body kit...or at least the rear so i can fit twin exhausts out the back if it fits the undercarriage.

But for now its just those two things until i can find the resources to parts and where to get them from in SA in the Adelaide region...plus seeing and gettin suggestions of wots possible and looks good...not to mention the money factor...i think i have chosen a expensive hobby.

anyways thats all i got to say for now...look forward to cruisin through the forum and findin some cool ideas.

Welcome to opel ausClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Sold finally........

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welcome blondy and congrats on the purchase!
    *BTM* Opel Astra SRi 2.2L

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by glider
    A thread hasn't been recognized on OpelAus forums until BTM has posted in it at least 6 times
    "As a final incentive before giving up on a difficult task, try to imagine it successfully accomplished by someone you violently dislike"

K. Zenios

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome blondy - post up some pics when you get the chance in the Members car section Click here to enlarge
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

OpelAus Participant AH Sri Turb04's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    congrats on ur purchase - and welcome to the forum

hey I saw a celica for sale in the north-eastern suburbs, black for just under $2k recently.... maybe pure coincidence!!!
    DONE: lighting: Philips 4000k H1 and H7's Blue Visions, Ultra 5000k H11 fog lights, Narva W5W arctic blue number plate; Opelizing: rear opel badge, front opel badge on "v" grille, opel centre wheel caps; Intake: de-restricted airbox, Veccy-c intake.
    DOING: Opelizing: steering wheel badge
    WANT TO DO: flashing ECU; Rear tail lights

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welcome to opelaus!
    and woot for another south australian member
    Who Is Ur Daddy & What Does He Do?

I'm new here, please be nice blondy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the welcome guys...your alot nicer than the others at AstraNation...not takin the mickey out of any1 here that may be members ther aswell tho...lol
    Seems like i'm the only one thats ever viewed my welcome thread over there...plus checkin others welcome threads...i seem to be the only one that has ever bin in the same boat...???

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AH Sri Turb04 Click here to enlarge
    hey I saw a celica for sale in the north-eastern suburbs, black for just under $2k recently.... maybe pure coincidence!!!
    Na mine was a wine colour one, and it didnt last too long online...you woulda had of bin quick to see it, was very surprised how quick it went.

will post pic's soon hopefully...even tho it aint that fancy.

yes i like the sound of that...w00t for another south australian...it means ther will hopefully be answers as to where abouts to get stuff from over here in aussieville...besides ebay...not that ebay aint any good.

OpelAus Participant WoundWowfanAU's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats! and WELCOME!!! Click here to enlarge
    Gordon.G
    MY8.5 Astra H 5 Door | 60th Aniversary CD Black - Cruise Control - Fog Lights - 35% Tint

I'm new here, please be nice bluemuppet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welcome and well done on the new ride!
    MY08 AH Astra SRi Turbo
    ---
    Completed Mods:
    none
    Next Mods: Panel repair, Window tint, Bee-sting Antenna, Interior blue LEDs, Xenons

melbournepixel.com . blackwinter.com.au . bwcore.com

Thread Information