Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Crispy Click here to enlarge
    Ross Llewellyn have 06 stock that they are marking down - up to 15% if anyone is interested.

We have a grey one, and a silver one - both auto.

They don't do too bad in the auto either.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alix Click here to enlarge
    And I thought I got a good price!

I paid $28K for the manual, including about $1K worth of extras (towbar, metallic paint, mats, liner, temp rego permit, fueled, interstate delivery to my workplace). I paid for my own local stamps/rego on top of that. MY07 model.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Red AH SRI T Click here to enlarge
    Yes the UP TO 15% off sale does apply to CDTi's.
    Thank you. I will email all the dealers to do up a '06 CDTi manual then! Failing that, I will go back to Plan B Click here to enlarge

I am sure this has been discussed elsewhere, but any updates in the '07 models that I will miss, apart from cosmetics? What about equipment levels?

Alix: Do I just email their new cars sales directly? And just be firm and assertive, isn't it? Click here to enlarge

Cheers.

Jeff
    2001 Star Silver Corsa C
    2003 Star Silver Astra G OPC - gone to a good home
    2004 White Grandis Luxury
    2005 Platinum 380 LX dual fuel

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey folks just thought i would say a quick hello. Never under estimate the diesel lol. In regards to this topic Astra diesels are definetly moving people are buying i see a fair few in the carpark where i work. I know of 2 people i work with who have them and they are enjoying them very much and happy with the reliability of the vehicle. Both of these are boxed with a green dtuk unit owners are quite happy with the purchase.
    Only thing they dont like is when they remove the unit from their vehicle when it goes in for a service it feels a little lethargic without the box lol..
    If you are keen on the Astra CDTi definetley check it out because this vehicle has a lot of potential.
    Regards
    Joe
    (wrexed03)
    http://www.dieseltuningoz.com/

Land (VOIP) (61) 3 90051033
    Mob Ph 0421133395
    Email:[email protected]
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by J Click here to enlarge
    I am sure this has been discussed elsewhere, but any updates in the '07 models that I will miss, apart from cosmetics? What about equipment levels?
    I think the biggest change was the wheels - MY07 has a thin, ten spoke design. MY6.5 has thicker, double spoke design.

Photo showing the older wheel design: http://autoweb.drive.com.au/cms/A_30...l/article.html

And the new one: http://www.discountusedcars.com.au/u...-details-0.htm

Apart from that, just paint colours, AFAIK.

Alix: Do I just email their new cars sales directly? And just be firm and assertive, isn't it? Click here to enlarge

Cheers.

Jeff
    Pretty much. Although I just stated exactly what I wanted, and when I wanted it asking for their best price. Then I sat back and took the calls and emails and went from there. I won't get into negotiation skills now - I've got to get to work!

OpelAus Forum Addict Red AH SRI T's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alix Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, sorry about that. (You're a dealer, aren't you?)

EDIT: To clarify: I'm not trying to be rude. I meant, you must hate it when customers shop around so much - makes your job so much harder. At least, that's how I read your "Eek!"
    he he he

I don't mind ppl shopping around, hey a car is a lot of money and ppl want to be sure they are getting a good deal. Its when ppl openly lie to you that it pisses me off, but its all part of the job.

I was more amazed that you had the time to contact so many dealers, but then i realised you got it done in one day, so well done!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the wheels look better on the MY06.5 than the MY07! Click here to enlarge
    2013 Opel Insignia Select Sports Tourer 2.0L Turbo (Summit White)

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Must agree with OPE 126. Not too keen on the new wheels. Probaly take longer to clean as well..
    Regards
    Joe
    (wrexed03)
    http://www.dieseltuningoz.com/

Land (VOIP) (61) 3 90051033
    Mob Ph 0421133395
    Email:[email protected]
    Click here to enlarge

Thread Information