Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahahahhahahhahah, cheap knock off DVD's i can live with, but a fully grown SUV, hahahaahhahaahahahaha. Even the badge looks abit opel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys!! Things that we made in China are not really that bad at all. The bad ones are only those products managed and manufactured by the chinese. A lot of 'made in China' products go through a very very tough quality control/management system. Count the amount of consumer goods for example stuffs in your room like your LCD monitor, your Microsoft keyboard, mouse, your speakers, your computer case, your printer, your webcam, your digital camera, your mobile phone, you shoes, your shirt most of them, if not all of them are actually made in China!!!!!

I can imagine, correct me if Im wrong, there should be at least 30-50% of parts in my AH Astra that are made in China!!!!

If its not the china manufacturing market, we all have to pay loads of money for everything we buy!!!!!!!

Just to get the perspective right here guys. But I would definately not buy a car like this anyway :P But at least for another 10 years I imagine. You never know what the chinese can do.

Sammy (chinese)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, you have a point, most of my clothes are 'Made in China' or 'Made in India'. Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If there's 1.2billion aussies then
    1. The Monaro will still be in production
    2. We'll get the Sandman in production
    3. We won't have to buy cheap Korean cars 'cos we'll be able to build it here ourselves with Aussie know-how.
    4. Yes.. we will need more pubs.

Oh..and for all those who use IBM laptops... well they're now Lenovo's *damn*
    The joys of a pressure cleaner and a random orbital polisher.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dodgyblue
    4. Yes.. we will need more pubs.
    the most important requirement Click here to enlarge
    *BTM* Opel Astra SRi 2.2L

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by glider
    A thread hasn't been recognized on OpelAus forums until BTM has posted in it at least 6 times
    "As a final incentive before giving up on a difficult task, try to imagine it successfully accomplished by someone you violently dislike"

K. Zenios

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that car is very crap. get a subaru forrester with a 5 star rating over a honda crv. at least they can go off road. took mine off road the other day and it is a demon. need to give it herbs in the sand but it goes. 3inch lift kit for $450. go anywhere

Thread Information