Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get a course map and draw out the racing lines on the corners.. try and find a recent aeiral shot if you can and take note of landmarks around teh track you can use as breaking points etc.. remember... the tighter the corner the later the turn in...
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cool.. seems i won an olympus camera too worth $500 Click here to enlarge
    put some new brakepads and tyre on the little accent haha... its gonna be a sad, sad day...can you believe i have to wear a helmet too? i doubt the thing will reach over 100 on the straight lol....

i seriously doubt i can impress the judges enough in an accent...would be hard enough in my old calibra...unfortunately all the mates that would have offered their cars..one blew the head gasket last week...one is up north on a minesite, his mint turbo calibra in the frikkin garage here.....but he has the keys!! an another with a lancer coupe....which i figure will be pretty much on par with the accent so why bother...

could ask a few more...but no point really, i definately dont have time to learn their cars...plus its not really kosher to ask such a thing.. i dont know how i would feel if a mate asked to thrash my baby round a track Click here to enlarge
    Subaru MY08 STi - Alpine white :whistle:
    Hammond to Clarkson: "if the STi is faster your gonna look like such a knob!"

209kw at all 4.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just found out the car they are putting into the rally is a prepped golf gti Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

there is still hope!! (as i am used to driving a fwd quick).. tho i havent driven the golf, i have driven a polo gti, astra turbo and a renault clio recently so that i think gives me a little insight as to how to tackle the golf Click here to enlarge

the instructor said we will all do the training in our own cars, then we will all get a session with the golf and whoever is smoothest, most consistent and quicket out of us will get the drive Click here to enlarge

209kw at all 4.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    make sure u get lots of foto's!!
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    didnt win guys...oh well, still got the camera, a ferrari olympus ltd edition digital 2004...supposedly worth $1000...we will see what ebay has to say about it!!! Click here to enlarge

yeah, the guy that won we all knew he would as soon as he turned up..in a golf gti that had been chipped/exhaust/semi slicks. he had also been out to the same track before for motorsports events, so no doubt he was the best driver anyway. None of us got to drive the golf gti they had for the rally, though it was completely std we were told, better tyres were the only improvement, so it was a great deal slower than the guy who won's car!!

oh well, i didnt think i would impress anyone in the accent anyway, i did my best, but i doubt was on par with the guy who won anyhow Click here to enlarge

209kw at all 4.

OpelAus Forum Addict InsaneAsylum's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did you let his tyres down afterwards? Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    unlucky raven.. unlucky..

had you still had ya cali you know you'd be adjusting mirrors and moving seats in a gti right now Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oneightoo
    unlucky raven.. unlucky..

had you still had ya cali you know you'd be adjusting mirrors and moving seats in a gti right now Click here to enlarge

thats so possible its actually a little upsetting..

but on the plus side, the camera should fetch me a pretty penny on ebay so i have found out Click here to enlarge

209kw at all 4.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that is a shame, at least you got out there and had a go tho... damn hyundai's
    Click here to enlarge

[ OOD33 ] <3's [ 57U-OO ]

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if i had the money i would buy that camera. but it's only 3.2 mp. it is red and has ferrari all over it. I think the box is worth more to be honest. Ferrari know how to package things up.

Thread Information