Hello people's Click here to enlarge Thought I would follow the trend and introduce myself as Im new to OA and like to contribute where I can.

First off my ride is an silver 01 Vectra B 2.6 V6 5spd which Ive just taken ownership of, and so far am very happy withClick here to enlarge Bought it with just under 130k with the added bonuses of leather and sun roof Click here to enlarge Also sporting a cat back exhaust and 17s

Personally, I live in Newcastle after just finishing a 7 year professional athletic career and now work as a youth worker while studying for my commercial pilot licence (cant wait to finish and stop having to run around after someone else kids lol!)

Pervious rides include: Ford laser, 2 x R33 skylines, 180SX and a 93 Barina & VT commo(the girls car)

Thats all from me, hope to get out and meet a few NSW members and any others who stray into the Hunter! Click here to enlarge
Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!