Hey guys,

Just wanted to say "Hi" to everyone before I start posting in other threads. My name is Ryan, and today my girlfriend Courtney and I put down a deposit on a 2003 SRI Turbo. I look forward to learning as much as possible on here, and doing a few mods.

This is the car, we are picking it up a little later in the week. It is super clean, with not one dint/scratch on the body, 60,000km, and full service history (We are not paying that price). Only mods are aftermarket springs, and a K&N panel filter, the rest is cosmetic stuff (tint, de-badging, and de-spoilered). We are both very excited, and look forward to picking it up. Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

I have been trying to research as much as possible, and im looking at doing a few reliability mods pretty much straight away. Percys oil restrictor bolt, and breather box looks to be the first things I will do. If anyone could point me in the right direction on where to get these 2 parts from, or recommend any other preventative maintenance mods that would be great.

Other than I am really look forward to contributing to the forum. Click here to enlarge

Cheers
Ryan
Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!