Gday!
Just introducing myself. I live in Karalee (near Brisbane) in QLD and drive a Black 2003 Astra SRi-T - fully stock with exception to significant changes I've made to the sound system. I used to drive a Silver 2002 1.8L Astra and bought the SRi-T at a great price only to resell for profit but fell in love with it on the drive home - an incredibly surprising car. Since then (almost a year ago), I've only grown to respect the car more and am now looking at the possibility of a few engine mods. I have plenty of money, but am a bit of a tight-@$$ and don't particularly want to spend a massive load of money on a car that's perfectly fine as it is, but if you guys have any recommendations I'm all ears Click here to enlarge I'm after best moneyClick here to enlargeerformance ratio...

This appears to be an incredibly interesting site and I look forward to using it in future. Cheers,
~Delemonte
Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!