corsasri03

How to replace front drving light bulb?

Hi Guy's

Well one of the front drving light bulb's has blown, I've been under the car taking a look around at how to change it as there was nothing in the owners handbook or SRI supplement I got with the car.

I removed the screw in blug thing from the bottom then released the two wire clip's but thats as far as I got..........If any one can help out with this one it would be great. I didnt want to mess around with it to much jsut incase I broke anything important.
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    after unscrewing the black cover thing there should be a wire clip that u can unhook and once u do that the bulb should be out.

its a bit tricky if your car is lowered or if u have the front spoiler coz u can't really poke your head under there to have a good look. best way is to jack it up a little or park on a slope or something as taking it out is ez, putting it back is the real b*tch
    Click here to enlarge
    VVTL-i
    Lift isn't just a drink...

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive had three blown front fog light bulbs since ive had the car, The easiest way is just to take it back to the dealer and have it replaced under warranty....!!! Too much of a pain having to jack it up to get your head under the front spoiler.

Btw the cap faces toward the ground, not like the headlamp ones which face toward the back of the car

Also Welcome! :mrgreen:
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Melbourne. Stabbed in the back, but not dead.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, have fun! when i changed one of mine i had to drive it up a block of wood to get enough room to get my head under there. then putting it in and dealing with gravity and confined spaces is really annoying. but once you've done it once it's an easy process. which reminds me, the one i haven't changed is a different colour so gotta get under there sometime soon.
    Victorian Events Co-Ordinator... or anti-social behavioral disorder therapist
    Click here to enlarge

Thread Information