Thread: My deleted post

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mr_astra
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BUGEYE
    I'm in Melbourne actually - most liveable city in the world Click here to enlarge
    Now the debate really heats up LOL , another mexican , hehe , sorry mate but Sydney is the place to be .

Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

sydney is where the 'mexicants' live :P

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jass
    I got my car defected by the coppers pulling out of my driveway so beat that.
    That's rough man! What for may I ask?

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok.....

So you all know. I moved the thread into admin. The reason was the direction it was headed. A 'new' member had taken it upon himself to start badly by posting he hated astras etc. This post was deleted. This is not what we are here for. He then started on your thread BUGEYE, and continued there.

I made a judgement call. I was not prepared to let a thread turn into a bunfight, incited by someone (NOT BUGEYE) that seemed to me to be there just to stir.

The poll seems to indicate that people want site staff to be pro-active. Ok.. so I was. Apart from that, people would be surprized at the number of PM's and emails that fly around complaining that someone said this and did that. Please delete or moderate "blah blah", he's a b#####ed..!!!

Again I say, this site in NOT about censorship. It IS about being sensible and smart about what you post.

BUGEYE, I am sorry that you felt it was harsh. Please see it from my perspective. We are trying to create a forum that is respectful, sensible, smart and at times silly. Not abusive and troublesome.

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohhhhhhhhh another mexicano man thats not good we are getting out numbered day by day Click here to enlarge....

ohh abd Sydney is the place to be, exept on the first weekend of march when the F1 cars hit the streets of melbourne .. now that rocks...

the Astra Xtream i think is built in germany but i could be wrong and its a V8 umm maybe a 4.2L or a 4.8L cost abit over 2million to buy an donly about 50 cars were going to be built... i t hink the reason for this was something to do with racing in other forms in europe..

do i have enough opel $$$ to buy this car now???????
    ***OPL-20T*** Number Plates FOR SALE.

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bugeye, basically he got me cause my exhaust was too loud, then checked the rest of the car he basically F@$#c me sideways.

700 bucks worth of fines.
    Currently Playing:
    SUEDE@VBar Sat nights
    Seductive Fridays Monthly@Space
    Goodies@Goodbar Friday nights

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Melbourne. Stabbed in the back, but not dead.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We mexicans have plenty numbers on the site, but when it comes to cruise days....BAM :!: where did everyone go :?: :?

Oh and sorry Bugeye for the delete, again, you start a post with no ill intentions, then some @rse has to go and turn it into slop. Don't worry, as you know we're trying to be fair and pre-emptive on "flame issues"

oh finally MELBOURNE RULES MAN!!! :P
    Victorian Events Co-Ordinator... or anti-social behavioral disorder therapist
    Click here to enlarge

Anonymous
    i generally think that wrx's make inferior drivers feel they are MUCH better than they actually are......i also think that better drivers will be more rewarded in an Astra Turbo. WRX's are dumb proof.
    E.G who saw the WRX who smashed through the Botanical Gardens cause he lost control, HOW DO YOU MOW DOWN THE BOTANICAL GARDENS!!! Click here to enlarge

i happily munch wrx's in my calibra turbo.....

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bugeye - good to see a Rex driver here 8) Nothing like a good debate!
    But firstly, I must say that I love both Rex's and Astra's....I own an Astra (not turbo unfortunately Click here to enlarge ) and my dad used to own a lightly modded '02 STi that was a farken beast!! So i'll just make some general points for the Astra..since I own one and we no longer have the STi :P

VALUE: Astra Turbo's are going for around $34-35k driveway now...compared to a Rex which is about $44k driveway?? (educated guess). Astra gets you full leather...better build quality (German engineering!! Click here to enlarge ) ESP, and a better looking car in my opinion. However it doesn't have AWD, but hey, can't have everything!

Performance: Yes, on paper, a Rex will spank an Astra T...but firstly remember the $9k approx price difference and then do some performance runs on a Rex without sending the clutch home from 6k rpm. In gear times would be much closer than on paper figures would suggest - Astra T has around 15kw less and about 100kg less weight. Also don't forget the torque monster that is the Z20LET Click here to enlarge

Anyway that's it from me for now...back to my study
    '03 Silver Astra City 5 door

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Phatboy
    i generally think that wrx's make inferior drivers feel they are MUCH better than they actually are......i also think that better drivers will be more rewarded in an Astra Turbo. WRX's are dumb proof.......
    I have to say that a WRX is not really a dumb proof. Doing a wrong foot work you'll end up with a blank. Click here to enlargeops: That makes them fun to drive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    astra_city, all you need in a rex is 3500rpm to get her going real quick. 8)

Thread Information