OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Supporting OPELAUS.COM

Howdy,

Im a "Supporter" of this site both spitirualy and donation wise Click here to enlarge

However when i log in i still get a page telling me "Have i thought about supporting opelaus.com" or somthing like that....

Im guessing this should be turned off for paid accounts ?

Not a biggie, just a observation....

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Geez..... It's website week.....!!!! Click here to enlarge

The page you are talking about is the redirect. It is a function of the vBulletin forum system. I don't know how that redirect can be stopped. Cool so far.??

Now the "Have you thought...." is a phrase that I programmed into the forum. That phrase is then coded into the redirect. The forum does not allow for selective phrases or cancelling of the redirect page. Sorry.

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Turblue
    Geez..... It's website week.....!!!! Click here to enlarge

The page you are talking about is the redirect. It is a function of the vBulletin forum system. I don't know how that redirect can be stopped. Cool so far.??

Now the "Have you thought...." is a phrase that I programmed into the forum. That phrase is then coded into the redirect. The forum does not allow for selective phrases or cancelling of the redirect page. Sorry.
    Click here to enlarge Not a problem... basically im bored at work and wanted to post a thread about somthing Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by superviza
    Click here to enlarge Not a problem... basically im bored at work and wanted to post a thread about somthing Click here to enlarge
    you should visit the 'bored' thread then... but be warned... once you go in you may never return... Click here to enlarge
    *BTM* Opel Astra SRi 2.2L

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by glider
    A thread hasn't been recognized on OpelAus forums until BTM has posted in it at least 6 times
    "As a final incentive before giving up on a difficult task, try to imagine it successfully accomplished by someone you violently dislike"

K. Zenios

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by btm
    you should visit the 'bored' thread then... but be warned... once you go in you may never return... Click here to enlarge
    Where would be without that thread Click here to enlarge

Thread Information