Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ok own up

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what other corolla would even bother against an astra t or golf gti Click here to enlarge

ehh i dont care anymore
    Click here to enlarge

[ OOD33 ] <3's [ 57U-OO ]

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dont think anyone said anything about a Golf GTi either Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    VAULT
    vaultid.com

Mr D1 Reverse drift spec

OpelAus Forum Regular gemstar_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry.... but i would have to say that 182's comment was the best... BAHAHAHAHAHA sums it up nicely Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 11-SXI
    what other corolla would even bother against an astra t or golf gti Click here to enlarge

ehh i dont care anymore
    i thought it was stock astra, stock corolla, stock golf...

im sure if any of the cars were astra T, corolla sportivo or golf GTI they would have thrown it in to emphasise that they are all hoons Click here to enlarge
    ===============================
    Click here to enlarge

CALIBRA...
    Its not just a car,
    Its a way of life...

Troy
    1996 North Cape Calibra - C25XE (2.5L V6)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tmov81
    i thought it was stock astra, stock corolla, stock golf...

im sure if any of the cars were astra T, corolla sportivo or golf GTI they would have thrown it in to emphasise that they are all hoons Click here to enlarge
    Exactly!Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    VAULT
    vaultid.com

Mr D1 Reverse drift spec

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gemstar_007
    Sorry.... but i would have to say that 182's comment was the best... BAHAHAHAHAHA sums it up nicely Click here to enlarge
    thanks gem.. your cheque is in the mail Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gemstar_007
    he's a funny guy!
    *BTM* Opel Astra SRi 2.2L

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by glider
    A thread hasn't been recognized on OpelAus forums until BTM has posted in it at least 6 times
    "As a final incentive before giving up on a difficult task, try to imagine it successfully accomplished by someone you violently dislike"

K. Zenios

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah noone said anything about it being a gti or a sportivo or a T, but i guess from waht i said he knew i was talking about it being a GTI as we have one.

and this is a opel forum so they will be biased of course, and its the same on the rolla forum the golf forum and even the pulsar forum of which im a member of all of them hehehehehe.

man your taking it too serious about your sportivo, either you hate it and want ya opel back or it is really crap that you have to keep sticking up for it all the time Click here to enlarge

yeah i don'd mind the new sportivos the older ones were crap but the new ones are good a mate of mine has one with a trd intake on it and it sounds hot and goes even better i would say that it would give stock astra t's a damm good run that is for sure.

i can only speak for myself, i am not biased towards any car maker in particular its all in good fun i just like too stir the pot a bit here and there and if i offended you in anyway im sorry for that it wasnt intended.

man look at the post between me, shaun and aussie in london about the vxr and the gti hehehe all in good fun.

SSS_Hoon
    Click here to enlarge
    ......all that work and still not enough killer wasps, So i'm in the hunt for more.....

Life Is A Bitch, Death Is A ****, That Comes For Everyone, When It Comes For You, Your Completely ****ed

"Soon to be adding to the family with a itty bitty bubby"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSS_Hoon
    yeah noone said anything about it being a gti or a sportivo or a T, but i guess from waht i said he knew i was talking about it being a GTI as we have one.

and this is a opel forum so they will be biased of course, and its the same on the rolla forum the golf forum and even the pulsar forum of which im a member of all of them hehehehehe.

man your taking it too serious about your sportivo, either you hate it and want ya opel back or it is really crap that you have to keep sticking up for it all the time Click here to enlarge

yeah i don'd mind the new sportivos the older ones were crap but the new ones are good a mate of mine has one with a trd intake on it and it sounds hot and goes even better i would say that it would give stock astra t's a damm good run that is for sure.

i can only speak for myself, i am not biased towards any car maker in particular its all in good fun i just like too stir the pot a bit here and there and if i offended you in anyway im sorry for that it wasnt intended.

man look at the post between me, shaun and aussie in london about the vxr and the gti hehehe all in good fun.

SSS_Hoon
    yeah its funny reading peoples biased opinions... i always kinda scratch my head at the hatred people have for fords Click here to enlarge even to the extent of having the word ford moderated... kinda childish... i guess holdens bull$#!t marketing and propaganda campaign is coming along sweetly Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

CALIBRA...
    Its not just a car,
    Its a way of life...

Troy
    1996 North Cape Calibra - C25XE (2.5L V6)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You gotta be one or the other, can't be a fence sitter!Click here to enlarge What are you going to do when you go to the V8's? Go for both Holden and Ford? I think not. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    VAULT
    vaultid.com

Mr D1 Reverse drift spec

Thread Information