Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will be interesting to see if you can retain your Holden warranty with these enhancements.
    Click here to enlarge
    VAULT
    vaultid.com

Mr D1 Reverse drift spec

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PaulyJ
    There is definately potential in this.
    No manufacturer is doing this. The only thing with 4cyl are the Jap cars, but its the owners who have access to a huge range of products. If they can see that we are deprived (which we are), and can help us out, well then they'll open up a whole new market for modifiers.
    It has become popular in Europe and the UK this idea. look at the VXR Performance centre and Thorney Motorsport Services. Thorney in the uk has just been appointed as a Vauxhall Factory back service centre. The offer 3 years warranty on all there mods carried out and the Stock Vehicles that are worked on there are covered under Vauxhall Warranty. If the Walkinshaw Performance centre have the same sort of warranty on offer this is going to be that is special and going for there mods is going to be something hard to pass up.
    2007 HSV VXR Arden Blue
    My Other toy is a 2013 Yamaha FX SHO Waverunner!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Shaun
    It has become popular in Europe and the UK this idea. look at the VXR Performance centre and Thorney Motorsport Services. Thorney in the uk has just been appointed as a Vauxhall Factory back service centre. The offer 3 years warranty on all there mods carried out and the Stock Vehicles that are worked on there are covered under Vauxhall Warranty. If the Walkinshaw Performance centre have the same sort of warranty on offer this is going to be that is special and going for there mods is going to be something hard to pass up.
    Yes it will be very hard to pass up indeed if no factory warranty is affected.
    Click here to enlarge
    VAULT
    vaultid.com

Mr D1 Reverse drift spec

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just reading the about us page. The C.E.O of Walkinshaw Performance is Chris Payne.This is the man that Started the Ball rolling with the HSV VXR Astra. Im sure this company is going to very Successful. I believe that Walkinshaw Performance is what was in a Sydney paper a few months ago. With the names that im seeing and the Credentials listed under there names and past history with HSV or HRT i can see this idea talking off rather well.
    Last edited by Shaun; 11th May 2006 at 11:24 PM.
    2007 HSV VXR Arden Blue

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Shaun
    Just reading the about us page. The C.E.O of Walkinshaw Performance is Chris Payne.This is the man that Started the Ball rolling with the HSV VXR Astra. Im sure this company is going to very Successful. I believe that Walkinshaw Performance is what was in a Sydney paper a few months ago. With the names that im seeing and the Credentials listed under there names and past history with HSV or HRT i can see this idea talking off rather well.
    Yeh probably was Walkinshaw you read about in the paper, it's been running for a couple of months now, first releasing a fully race prepared Clubsport. Hmmm I wonder what Ron Harrop thinks of Walkinshaw Performance...
    Click here to enlarge
    VAULT
    vaultid.com

Mr D1 Reverse drift spec

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    STI are very successful in cornering the Subaru market with authorised go fast bits that you can use to upgrade certain aspects of your WRX and maintain your warranty.

If Walkinshaw gets up and running under the same guise then it'll be a big win for the consumers. Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Miyagi
    STI are very successful in cornering the Subaru market with authorised go fast bits that you can use to upgrade certain aspects of your WRX and maintain your warranty.

If Walkinshaw gets up and running under the same guise then it'll be a big win for the consumers. Click here to enlarge
    Lets hope that its how it will be. Even if they offer there own warranty i would still go with the products.
    2007 HSV VXR Arden Blue

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More Info from Walkinshaw Performance.
    I sent an e-mail last night to Walkinshaw Performance. This was the response i just found in my e-mail.

Shaun,
    Sorry no parts for the TS,but watch out for some upgrades on the VXR !

Regards
    Walkinshaw Performance.
    2007 HSV VXR Arden Blue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    doesnt really matter, as alot of the engine upgrades will still most likely be able to be used on the astra G turbo Click here to enlarge
    Subaru MY08 STi - Alpine white :whistle:
    Hammond to Clarkson: "if the STi is faster your gonna look like such a knob!"

209kw at all 4.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Shaun, just from our debate earlier on... lol. I contacted HSV and we were both kind of right. Holden did buy out HSV in 2002 from Walkinshaw, but Walkinshaw has since bought it back. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    VAULT
    vaultid.com

Mr D1 Reverse drift spec

Thread Information