Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637 LastLast
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unsure at this stage Jay. It was romoured to be arround 150 a year but other romours say they increased the import to 250 a year. Opel OPC and Vauxhall VXR build 2,500 for each respective brand per year. Making the VXR / OPC a very special Hot Hatch in terms compaired to the SRi T AH and likes of the Golf GTi.

I will ask my contacts in Vauxhall how many They are sending over. On the other front of the Steering wheel and Dash being an Opel / OPC version Opel will do a HSV Wheel and Dash if Holden / HSV increase the volume to Australia. Meaning that the Volume is Low at this point in time. Im going to the Motorshow over the weekend and i will be talking to a HSV Rep at the show to find out as much as i can. once i know i will post it up.

My contacts in the UK are trying to find out as much as they can for me.

What Build Number is yours Jay?
    2007 HSV VXR Arden Blue
    My Other toy is a 2013 Yamaha FX SHO Waverunner!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by aussie_in_london Click here to enlarge
    am i not considered a member of this site now : )

i have had a VXR now for 10 months and possibly the first aussie to own one lol
    mate you'll always be the first in my heart Click here to enlarge .....vxr owner that is...!!

OpelAus Forum Addict Red AH SRI T's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Shaun Click here to enlarge
    Unsure at this stage Jay. It was romoured to be arround 150 a year but other romours say they increased the import to 250 a year. Opel OPC and Vauxhall VXR build 2,500 for each respective brand per year. Making the VXR / OPC a very special Hot Hatch in terms compaired to the SRi T AH and likes of the Golf GTi.

I will ask my contacts in Vauxhall how many They are sending over. On the other front of the Steering wheel and Dash being an Opel / OPC version Opel will do a HSV Wheel and Dash if Holden / HSV increase the volume to Australia. Meaning that the Volume is Low at this point in time. Im going to the Motorshow over the weekend and i will be talking to a HSV Rep at the show to find out as much as i can. once i know i will post it up.

My contacts in the UK are trying to find out as much as they can for me.

What Build Number is yours Jay?

Don't bank on anyone at the motorshow being able to answer your questions. Holden employ promotional staff for the motorshow, most of the time they wouldn't know what a car was if it ran over them and then reversed and did it again

OpelAus Enthusiast aussie_in_london's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RudeOne Click here to enlarge
    mate you'll always be the first in my heart Click here to enlarge .....vxr owner that is...!!

how sweet of you mate : ))))))))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    seen one today and had a look around it, was the silver one.

the inside does look better then the SRi (spaceship) the chrome is replaced with carbon lookalike stuff which is much better the seats are good too.

although it didnt grab me at all wasnt like oo or ahh look at that, if i were to get a new car and it had to be a holden i would get the SRI over the VXR.

but i think it had something to do with the color also.

SSS_Hoon
    Click here to enlarge
    ......all that work and still not enough killer wasps, So i'm in the hunt for more.....

Life Is A Bitch, Death Is A ****, That Comes For Everyone, When It Comes For You, Your Completely ****ed

"Soon to be adding to the family with a itty bitty bubby"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    silver models happens to have the lowest number of all purchases in the UK,

do you consider the golf to have the "oo or ahh look at that" factor : ))))))))
    more like sci fi cloaking going on there : )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah i see the silver and think its nothing special where the blue is only meant for the VXR.i can see the silver selling the least here too, i think the red and blue will sell the most here in Aus.

and yeah i do look at the GTI and think that as it looks a fair bit different to the other golf range.

but its personal choice so lets not turn into another one of those threads shall we, we are all entitled to our own opinions and are allowed to say them aint we.

SSS_Hoon
    Click here to enlarge
    ......all that work and still not enough killer wasps, So i'm in the hunt for more.....

Life Is A Bitch, Death Is A ****, That Comes For Everyone, When It Comes For You, Your Completely ****ed

"Soon to be adding to the family with a itty bitty bubby"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSS_Hoon Click here to enlarge
    seen one today and had a look around it, was the silver one.

the inside does look better then the SRi (spaceship) the chrome is replaced with carbon lookalike stuff which is much better the seats are good too.

although it didnt grab me at all wasnt like oo or ahh look at that, if i were to get a new car and it had to be a holden i would get the SRI over the VXR.

but i think it had something to do with the color also.

SSS_Hoon

VXR has one Let down. No HSV Steering markings and VXR Dash. Its not changing either. Looks like i will take Stu's advice when i do buy one. Ill Import VXR Cluster dials . Although if i do Buy an Arden Blue (which im leaning towards atm) i will leave the OPC Cluster in the car.

Apart from that. The VXR is an awesome car. Be keen to test out the IDS when i test drive it.

We now have 19 inch rims (optional ) for the SRi T. Like those "Snow Flakes" fitted to your car shane that are 18's.

I like the rims. Could be on the cars to buy a set for the VXR when i buy one.
    2007 HSV VXR Arden Blue
    My Other toy is a 2013 Yamaha FX SHO Waverunner!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    those 19's you are talking about are the optional upgrade for the vectra SRi & SRi!

Shaun if your after the VXR clusters speak to Deej on astra-sri, he will sort you out a good deal and possibly freighting across, if not he can send to me and i will pop them in the post, ours has both miles and km's so unsure why Opel wont put them in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSS_Hoon Click here to enlarge
    but its personal choice so lets not turn into another one of those threads shall we, we are all entitled to our own opinions and are allowed to say them aint we.

SSS_Hoon
    only asked you a question mate, bit touchy it appears about your g/f's sci fi cloaked GTi : )))))))))))

Thread Information