Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Geebs Click here to enlarge
    Not sure but it doesn't look like it. Does anyone know what would be involved?

I took the Pioneer head unit out of my old car before I traded it in and would love to get it installed in my new car.
    ChrisR who is a QLD member of this forum can help you with a solutions for about 150 bucks i think, it gives you a replacement panel for the headunit with a single din slot, steering wheel controls converter and antena converter - i will be contacting him shortly for these items......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my only thought is that all cars 05 on have a different atachment for the CD player. In the Uk these adaptors are available from Vaux for 30 pounds but Holden suck and dont sell things so u can mod the car. adaptor is the same as is with all other GM decks for the AH, XC and Vectra i think........
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sssdriver Click here to enlarge
    God bless hoons, without them tying up police resources my methlab would have been raided aeons ago!:uhh:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RudeOne Click here to enlarge
    ChrisR who is a QLD member of this forum can help you with a solutions for about 150 bucks i think, it gives you a replacement panel for the headunit with a single din slot, steering wheel controls converter and antena converter - i will be contacting him shortly for these items......
    Let me know if you get anywhere.... Also have an AMP and sub that I would love to get connected, im pretty sure the CDC40 has 5 channels? Output would be crappy though... hmmmmmm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, got home today to find a large parcel at my front door. it was a package from HSV with gifts!! hsv branded tool kit, bag, golf balls, tees, key ring, tyre pressure gauge, writing set, folder with my build certificate, 2 hsv owner hats, gillette pack, neck strap - all branded hsv!!!

very awesome!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RudeOne Click here to enlarge
    Guys, got home today to find a large parcel at my front door. it was a package from HSV with gifts!! hsv branded tool kit, bag, golf balls, tees, key ring, tyre pressure gauge, writing set, folder with my build certificate, 2 hsv owner hats, gillette pack, neck strap - all branded hsv!!!

very awesome!!!!
    Cool!!!! I guess ill wait for mine lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mines on back order because of that stupid gillette crap
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VXR Body Kit

Hello i want to upgrade my standard CDX body kit to the HSV VXR body kit. Any ideas how much this would cost and where i could get it from?????

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jason B Click here to enlarge
    Hello i want to upgrade my standard CDX body kit to the HSV VXR body kit. Any ideas how much this would cost and where i could get it from?????
    on a 3dr i assume as you can't on a 5dr...(rear end is different)
    Front bar + all the bits you need (grille, fog light inserts etc) works out to like $2k....the skirts can be picked up for just over $500... and the rear bar would prob be about $1k. then you have to pay for it all to be fitted and painted Click here to enlarge not cheap...
    Also...if you do the VXR rear bar, your exhaust will have to be modified as it needs a centre exit, prob easier to just go the SRi-T rear bar.
    And you could try wreckers etc...or SSV...but being in perth, your cheapest option is going to work out to be Holden...what a scary thought that is...
    2007 Liberty STi
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jason B Click here to enlarge
    Try Talon body kits also,they have something of interest for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Diesel145 Click here to enlarge
    on a 3dr i assume as you can't on a 5dr...(rear end is different)
    Front bar + all the bits you need (grille, fog light inserts etc) works out to like $2k....the skirts can be picked up for just over $500... and the rear bar would prob be about $1k. then you have to pay for it all to be fitted and painted Click here to enlarge not cheap...
    Also...if you do the VXR rear bar, your exhaust will have to be modified as it needs a centre exit, prob easier to just go the SRi-T rear bar.
    And you could try wreckers etc...or SSV...but being in perth, your cheapest option is going to work out to be Holden...what a scary thought that is...
    Yeh it's a three door, no luck with the internet. May have to contact Holden :S

Thread Information