Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
    OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool things on your car

Hey guys,
    Thought i'd start an interesting thread about things you think, or other people think are cool about your car. Can be from the headlights, to the climate control... anything at all. Let us know Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i only found the pen holder in my astra g the other day.... i like it Click here to enlarge
    *BTM* Opel Astra SRi 2.2L

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by glider
    A thread hasn't been recognized on OpelAus forums until BTM has posted in it at least 6 times
    "As a final incentive before giving up on a difficult task, try to imagine it successfully accomplished by someone you violently dislike"

K. Zenios

OpelAus Forum Addict InsaneAsylum's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    everyone loves the mirrors on my vectra B. personally i like the car all round, it's comfortable, fits 5 adults easily and has a large boot. it's got half decent power, it's no balltearer nor is it a slouch and it has great fuel economy

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People just go wild over the muffin holder in the Glovebox (a.k.a cup holder).

I mean, what could be cooler then having your own muffin holder? Click here to enlarge

and what makes it more cool - there is one in the consol too, because I am often caught out with having two muffins and only one muffin holder Click here to enlarge

But in all seriousness, I do like them, and I also think the deadlocking on the inside is a cool feature, if you double click the keyless entry how it locks the car inside, so you can't get out. Not that it really ever comes in use Click here to enlarge

and you can't go past the badging, either you get sh1t for it, or others think it's really cool and unique! and I personally think it's one of the best features of the car because it sets it apart from all the other Barina's - whether modded or not. Anyone can mod a Barina after all.

OpelAus Forum Addict Red AH SRI T's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i like the astra H's indicators, the simpltons cruise control and the remote activation of the windows up/down Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Black AH CDX
    i like the astra H's indicators, the simpltons cruise control and the remote activation of the windows up/down Click here to enlarge
    Rub it in why don't you Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh yeah, i forgot to mention my 'total closure' windows - love it!
    *BTM* Opel Astra SRi 2.2L

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by glider
    A thread hasn't been recognized on OpelAus forums until BTM has posted in it at least 6 times
    "As a final incentive before giving up on a difficult task, try to imagine it successfully accomplished by someone you violently dislike"

K. Zenios

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by btm
    oh yeah, i forgot to mention my 'total closure' windows - love it!
    ahahahaha, but that's aftermarket Click here to enlarge haha, but I guess, even so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i love my custom kit and colour coding, both of which i did myself Click here to enlarge

i love my wheels also. oh! i also am fond of my tail-lights, although some people don't, but i reckon they look good on white cars...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lowey22
    i love my custom kit and colour coding, both of which i did myself Click here to enlarge

i love my wheels also. oh! i also am fond of my tail-lights, although some people don't, but i reckon they look good on white cars...
    If you're refering to clear tail lights, I agree with you!!! Click here to enlarge

and your kit is awesome!

Thread Information