Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the site mate, enjoy your stay.

Crispy, with me being in charge, THE Vic forums will be constantly changing... think of it as a state of continual evolution. As we speak, i'll be uploading yet again another template, as the current one is getting bad feedback.

ANYWAY...
    back to the topic, tuner, heaps of QLD ppl here. i'm sure they'll also make you feel welcome on the QLD forums. Go along to the cruises as they're really good, and you'll meet heaps of new people too.

Take Care
    Paul
    :: OpelAus Senior Moderator ::
    :: OLD: 2000 Opel Corsa B 1.4 - Old info here - 48.7kw atw
    :: OLD: 2003 Opel Corsa C SRi - Old info here - 84.8kw atw
    :: OLD: 2003 Opel Astra SRiT - 182.3kw atw
    :: Daily: 2001 E46 BMW 325Ci Coupe – 2.5L 5spd Manual
    :: Project: 1983 AE71 Toyota Corolla CS-X - not sure what to do yet... ::

www.pauljakubicki.com
    facebook.com/PaulJakubickiPhotography
    Event Photographer/Writer for SpeedNation.com.au

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welcome to the site tuner

what kind of car do you drive?
    *BTM* Opel Astra SRi 2.2L

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by glider
    A thread hasn't been recognized on OpelAus forums until BTM has posted in it at least 6 times
    "As a final incentive before giving up on a difficult task, try to imagine it successfully accomplished by someone you violently dislike"

K. Zenios

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello all

sorry about that guys.. ive been busy this weekend.. i live in oxley on the west side.. i heard about your site from a mate of mine at Driftzone.com( i take photos for them ) so do you guys go on cruises much ? so hears some info about my car ....
    i drive a 1995 barina gsi.. it has the factory body kit ion it.. i got to say when i picked it up about 4 years ago i had the biggest head aches with it..

its black with opel badges & clear tail lights.. as for mods.. its got a powerchip, straight through exhaust, pod filter, bigger injectors , high pressure fuel pump. the engine has had 2 re builds on it.. so its about a 1.7 ltr now.. the gear box is on its way out, but i picked up a astra 2 ltr box, as they are all the same for braina and astras, no rims as of yet.. ( to much money on rebuilds, so im still saving for them ) but yeah thats about it .. next mods.. i ll be gettign the springs done.. and i m about to put on some 2.2ltr astra disc brakes on it .. when ever i get time to do it LOL

Thread Information