Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok i checked these 2 plugs and both were firmly pushed in. I've also left them plugged in through the entire radiator swap and didn't touch them.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    in that case it could be due to low pressure in the aircon system from when you let out some gas. Get a scan tool to see what fault code comes up. unfortunately without seeing the car or having codes I can't be of any further assistance.
    04 Astra Sri - Silver - Full red leather interior - mk4 888 wheels - Star light roof lining - lowered - ice - exhaust - vxr brakes - quite a few other things.
    my ride - no longer faster than qlds sri-t's
    OEM+
    04 Astra Linea Rossa - Build thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok no worries, thanks for your help. If i try and find a OBD2 scan tool would that be able to tell me where the problem is coming from?

Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    should do Click here to enlarge
    04 Astra Sri - Silver - Full red leather interior - mk4 888 wheels - Star light roof lining - lowered - ice - exhaust - vxr brakes - quite a few other things.
    my ride - no longer faster than qlds sri-t's
    OEM+
    04 Astra Linea Rossa - Build thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    put the front bumper back on and took a 15 min drive around the block however the water temp sensor on the dash didn't move at all. The aircon doesn't blow any cold air (i'll get that regassed at some point) and the emissions + engine cooling light stays on. Half way through the radiator swap I was thinking to myself I should have taken it to a mechanic but didn't think I would have any trouble once I got the new rad back in. I ordered a OBD2 scanner so hopefully it can determine which sensor is causing the problems.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    finally worked out why the engine cooling light was on, I had knocked the water temp sensor out of place a bit up near the top radiator hose when trying to put the rad clamp on. Clicked it back in and now the temp guage works and the light is gone Click here to enlarge. The "Emmisions" light is still on for some reason, hopefully the OBD scan tool can erase the code or tell me whats wrong with it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The emissions light has disappeared also the next day when I started the car. So everything is working well except the aircon which of course was my fault for loosening the gas plug.

Thread Information