Click here to enlarge
    |

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah i get ya...

but if they are going to send worldwide they would sell worlwide woudnt they, so it would come up in the search!
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mr_sikma
    yeah i get ya...

but if they are going to send worldwide they would sell worlwide woudnt they, so it would come up in the search!
    Not always, It never hurts to ask. I had a contact when i was after Autometers who could do them for about 50% the retail cost of them here, delivered to my door. He didnt do worldwide because of the 'high' postage costs, but said if i was happy with the postage, no problems.
    This though is the problem im having with EU/UK, no-one wants to post to here regardless of cost, and its extremely hard to get quotes on shipping.

I tried to order some stuff from the uk last night, sorry sir its too large. From the US, no problem sir, its leaving today and will be there in 10-14 days. WHY didnt the US have the corsa c too Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by pred8r; 14th December 2005 at 08:52 PM.
    Click here to enlarge
    "At the moment you have the answer to fuel consumption by looking at diesel, but governments then charge extra taxes on it so they make that option really unavailable to the public because they chose to put a levy on the fuel." - Tom Walkinshaw (HSV)

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah would be good.

maybe you can let me know what esle you are after and it mite make it easier if we both order some? i know you are in melbourne but if they send 2 or more to aus at once it may make it easier?
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My next O/S purchase for the car will probably be either a grille badge or a new grille.

Local though will be wheels and maybe a sunroof (research permitting) the roof I may try and organise a group buy/install if theres enough interest, so to those who read this, EOI? (webasto/Hollandia 300 is most likely, at around $1250 each, single buy)
    Click here to enlarge
    "At the moment you have the answer to fuel consumption by looking at diesel, but governments then charge extra taxes on it so they make that option really unavailable to the public because they chose to put a levy on the fuel." - Tom Walkinshaw (HSV)

Brisbane QLD Drives:'07 Mazda 3 MPS Colour:Aurora Blue
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pred8r
    My next O/S purchase for the car will probably be either a grille badge or a new grille.

Local though will be wheels and maybe a sunroof (research permitting) the roof I may try and organise a group buy/install if theres enough interest, so to those who read this, EOI? (webasto/Hollandia 300 is most likely, at around $1250 each, single buy)
    Click here to enlarge@ research permitting.... i guess you were talkin about me.

Cheers
    DUG74
    Wheels For Awareness
    Supporting The Australian Cancer Research Foundation

Click here to enlarge
    |

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dug74
    Click here to enlarge@ research permitting.... i guess you were talkin about me.

Cheers
    DUG74
    'research permitting' covers all of my research, heheheh, of which your experience in, are definately going to be a major factor in my decision.

I no longer trust salespeople, since becoming one (and im an honest one. I spend too much time listening to wrong/lies/crap information that someone else has filled their head with and to correct it, is almost impossible, because someone they didnt know told them wrongly)

If you have X product and have personal experience with it and dont gain from a purchase of it then the information is unbiased(mostly) and you are able to make more of an informed decision.
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    about the front badge, do you have facelift model?

if so the 10cm round by 12-13cm left to right flash badge will be fine?
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prefacelift
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think the 10 x 13cm badge fits that aswell?

i was told by rmscher-bits that they have the same part number

if it doesnt fir mine you can buy it, lol
    Click here to enlarge

Thread Information