Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha good on ya mate Click here to enlarge dont mess with the little 1.4's 8)

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    01CDsedan wrote:
    Good stuff VL drivers - especially the young guys on their Ps - completely annoy me. They seem to be under the impression that the RB30 engine gives them Super Powers or something....lol

Be warned though people - when they're done with their VL, it seems the next step is to trade it in for a VS.

HEHEHEHEHEHE Yeah to make to make Mock Up HSV Clubbys with V6s in 'em.
    I know someone who just did that!!! didnt know what to say when he said what he was going to buy, I guess if you can't say anything nice.......!!!!

My brother used to have a VL as well and he thought it was hell tough until my mate dragged him in his Suzuki Vitara 4WD and beat him!!!
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Anonymous
    Thanks for the comments guys.
    I really dont know what it is that makes these dicks think they're invincible in their VL's.
    I'm just glad i know when the times comes, i can totally break someones ego Click here to enlarge

Anonymous
    i absolutely chomped a bogan in a VL that looked like it was only cosmetic upgrades... a bit of bling bling was about it.

I thrashed him and slowed down, and of course he does the standard 170km/h fly past and then turns his hazard lights on...... pfft oh pllllleeeeeaasssseee :roll:

do u think he woulda seen my brake lights when i was slowing down... bogan... :?

Anonymous
    He probably thought you had an electrical problem causing your brake lights to come on...

Thread Information