Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paint touch-ups

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JUST MY MY CENTS WORTH:

Had my car parked in the main street for five minutes getting Pizza one Friday night feeling pretty good, then some mum just parked next to me whilst i was waiting for the Pizza...............................

the her little weazel of kid gets out of the old crud Sigma then.............................WHACK with the door on the front quarter panel of my Astra.

Got out of my car and gave the kid a mouthful about taking care and then went home fuming that people can be so wreckless.

Luckily i am one of the lucky ones where the scracth buffed out successfully.

Know i am on a mission to dismember and disable a rogue cat in my neighbourhood.

THis cat finds it funny to climb all over my Black car with its paw prints and scratch my car..........

Just wait until i catch it.....

Any ideas how i can torture it?????

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    someone doored my car afew months ago - i was furious. they left without leaving a note or anything.

it is the rear quarter panel on a 3 door barina/corsa - very expensive to repair ~$300/$400

the dent is 3mm wide, 11mm long and maybe a mm or 2 deep. took off all the paint down to the metal. to fix it i have just bought some touchup paint from my local holden dealership and plan on carefully sanding the area and applying the paint. i know the colour ain't perfect but it is better than a small black scar on my baby.
    DrDevil
    2003 Corsa C SXi - Aruba Blue

OpelAus Forum Regular 01CDsedan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BarneyG
    Sorry to here that mate :shock: Hopefully you might be able to get away with just a cut & polish, as long as there is no panel damage!
    Unfortunately not. The paint's come off all the way down to the bumper plastic, so it's going to have to be painted out Click here to enlarge I don't know which Canberra panel shops are trustworthy either, so I might take it to a guy I know in Sydney who does good work.
    Currently: no Opels
    Formerly: 2001 Astra CD sedan, 2003 Vectra CDX

Thread Information