I'd be interested in hearing some ideas for some small but worthwhile improvements that I could make to my Astra G CD sedan, to make the driving/ownership experience better.

The background is this. It's an 01 model, manual, 107,000km on the clock, owned from new/ I'm planning to replace it in 4-5 years or so with something bigger and much quicker, so I'm not going to worry about trying to make it go faster - I'll just wait until I buy something fast.

What I would like to improve are a few other things to do with how it drives, and how it looks in parts.

A couple of questions to begin with:

1. Has anyone replaced the speakers and kept the factory head unit, and does it give good results?
2. What can I do to give the interior a bit of a lift? Too much hard black plastic about the place for my liking, I think it needs some colour.

And any other suggestions for relatively cheap but good ideas would be welcome Click here to enlarge
Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!