Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Anonymous
    Warranty is insurance! Well the ones I sell are. I sell Allianz products. Ill check up what the price I can sell it for is and Ill print out the PDS which shows what is covered...basically it covers what the manufacturer warranty covered.
    I changed dealerships 3 weeks ago...but the job is still the same!Just a bit more prestigous dealership.

Anonymous
    ive got six years have to return to the selling dealer for service and with only one service a year sounds good to me Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive got a three year extended warranty over the standard Holden warranty through Zupps in Brisbane, agree with ultrablue, for the price of one dealer service a year im not complaining, Plus I had a mate who had a Vt Commodore with the same Zupps extended warranty. One year into the extended warranty he was still sending it in for warranty jobs and they never rejected any. Besides I will probably sell when the car when it has its 3rd birthday, just hope it helps resale value if anything.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2500 for a ECU damn thats alot, would rather spend the money on Motech......
    Currently Playing:
    SUEDE@VBar Sat nights
    Seductive Fridays Monthly@Space
    Goodies@Goodbar Friday nights

Thread Information