Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kid_SRi - you said that yours came with extractors when you bought it. Do you know who made them? I have been trying (unsuccessfully) for a while to get some but all the muffler & exhaust places near me say their suppliers (probably Hurricane) are "working on it"

Cheers
    Miss Hoover, my car goes "brmmmm"!

Anonymous
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FreeRide
    Kid_SRi - you said that yours came with extractors when you bought it. Do you know who made them? I have been trying (unsuccessfully) for a while to get some but all the muffler & exhaust places near me say their suppliers (probably Hurricane) are "working on it"

Cheers
    I gather they came From Germany.
    The Former Owner was the Dealer Owner and he said he been to Germany bought stuff, I'm not sure if he got the Extractors, Chip and Cams then.
    I think Genie and HM Headers are working on Extractors for Both SRi Models. HM Headers make all the Exhaust for HSV and Tickford so they should have come up with some thing.

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No wuckers. I got a call from my local exhaust guru to say that they will have Aussie made ones in their hot little hands in about 2 weeks. Click here to enlarge Not sure what the price will be yet but it should be fairly reasonable.
    Miss Hoover, my car goes "brmmmm"!

Thread Information