Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Armidale Carshow

Just thought you may be interested to know, Armidale Carshow was on this weekend just gone and my little Astra took out the following trophies;

* Top Custom Paint
    * Top Airbrushing
    * Top Eurotech Car
    and the big one
    * Top Four Cylinder

There's also a photo and article in the Northern Daily Leader if any of you are around the New England Region. I only have 1 picture from the show at the moment, got a heap more high quality ones on another digital that I'll post links to later.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey man wasn't this the car from a thread a few weeks ago,the one sum ppl pulled the piss out of,that is sweet,i can c why u got those trophies.
    better looking car then some of the ones i have seen in this forum.
    some of the guys get a TURBO and a BOV and think they have a show car
    what a joke..

oh dont take it personal guys its just my opinion...lol

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL Funny how u guys both registered on the same day... isnt it..

Kudos to u Ogmosis/painter for winning those awards...

But the opinion of those in this forum will probably not change...

ie. they will still think your car looks damn ugly

I myself prefer a sleek looking automobile with mods that complement and accentuate the cars design. Though the airbrushing on your car looks a pretty fkn top job... it does look like a baby spewed all over it

oh and dont take it personal Ogmosis/painter... its just my opinion
    Click here to enlarge
    The New KEYBOARD HERO!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, get your mods to check the IP's that both users are posting from / registered under. Afaik on these boards you can also check IP's that users have ever logged in under (I think).

My work IP (not that it will do anyone any good) is 218.214.2.196 and is fixed. I use iPrimus from home, but it's not fixed so it could be any number from their range.

I remember painter posted in that last 'thread' but it's not me. Not that anything I say will make any difference to you.

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah your right... nothing u say does make a difference Click here to enlarge
    The New KEYBOARD HERO!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look, if your going to try and turn this into a flame thread don't bother. I posted pics of my Astra on an Astra forum, and have been nothing but nice about it.

If you want to throw pointless accusations around, then atleast back it up with some proof - check with your mods He not me, and I am not him.

If you want to continue it, take it up with me via PM or email. For some reason you obviously have a personal problem with me, I've just posted a pic of my car at a carshow for others to see - there's no malice involved, don't turn the thread into something it's not.

OpelAus Forum Regular 01CDsedan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've gotta say that I like it. You guys would probably know that I'm not a big fan of wild riceboy bodykits, but I think the kit on this particular car looks decent and the paintwork is excellent. Ok, I'm not too keen on the wheels, but then, I don't like to see any chrome anywhere on a car, so that explains that one Click here to enlarge

I like it. And congrats to the owner.
    Currently: no Opels
    Formerly: 2001 Astra CD sedan, 2003 Vectra CDX

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL

I was just pointing out some coincidences...

No need to get your knickers in a knot.

I think its great that your sharing your set of wheels with us and that your attitude has improved since your last post.

Welcome aboard Ogmosis Click here to enlarge
    The New KEYBOARD HERO!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we arnt the same guy

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As has been said further up in the thread.. even though u won the awards.. doesnt mean people gonna change their mind as to weather they like it or not.... We're not denying the fact that the "quality" of the paint-job etc etc is good.coz to me it does look sensational.. (its more the content of whats on the car that i dont like) everyone doesnt have the same tastes..

Neways congrats on the awards, just dont expect everyone to like what you do to your car. if i painted my car pink with black poka-dots and people say to me they dont like it.. what does it matter.. as long as im happy thats the main thing. dont worry frankie i know its ur dream color scheme for ur Corsa haha

Neways keep up the good work and keep polishin those tropheys Click here to enlarge

Thread Information