OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Thinking of selling my car. .Wondering what the current car value would be.

Long time member but have not been on here for some time . Just after some opinions on a sale price for my car.

As im looking at selling my MY16 Astra PJ VXR. currently 18,500km's on the clock. Wheels are scratch less with fresh BS Potenza's on it, And interior still has the leather smell. Barely driven since a new family arrival 3 mths after buying the car. Being a 2 door its just to much hassles to get the little on in and out of the car. so the SUV is the daily driver now for the time being...

Looking on line the pricing and it seems all over the shop. Wondering what your opinions are in regards to a decent asking price.. Not looking to try make money but also not wanting to lose to
    money .

my head is at the 22k Mark. would this be a reasonable asking price ?

Cheers Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a good price to me and is certainly lower than the ones currently on carsales. Good luck with the sale mate.
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Thread Information