Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To sell or not to sell......TS OPC for sale

I am facing a dilemma of having purchased a car for the expanding family (2016 VW Multivan) and so I now use our old family car as a commuter (2013 Astra tourer) now I'm having a hard time justifying keeping the TS...... We are also expanding the house and garage so it will have to live out in the weather for about 12 months which I am not really keen on.

I have listed it on Gumtree to see if it gets any interest, if it doesn't sell then I think i'll store it somewhere dry & undercover for 12 months until it can move into its new garage as it is such a fun little beast would be good to keep.
    Would be cool to see it go to someone on here even if you were to transfer the running gear into your existing TS, its so much cheaper than building one yourself, like 20-30k cheaper!

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/clif...oad/1239033957
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!
    2013 Opel Astra Tourer - 2.0 Turbo Diesel

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Good luck with the sale mate. You're going to miss her when she's gone !!!
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Dutchy, yeah your right. A few friends are keen on purchasing her because they know first hand how fun and angry the little beast is, this might be the best case scenario as it will still be local. Maybe that is worse though...

Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Good luck with sale. hopefully you can just hold on to it Click here to enlarge
    04 Astra Sri - Silver - Full red leather interior - mk4 888 wheels - Star light roof lining - lowered - ice - exhaust - vxr brakes - quite a few other things.
    my ride - no longer faster than qlds sri-t's
    OEM+
    04 Astra Linea Rossa - Build thread

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Glad to see it left your hands still in one piece and you had no issues with the donk,I still sometimes think of the beast and the endless work that was involved getting it to what it became

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the replies, it ended up going to a local guy who is really happy with it and can appreciate the work that has gone into it. It did 50k kms with me, driven pretty hard (methodically maintained though) and never let me down once. Have you got any new projects on the go Gowsa?

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Good to hear mate Click here to enlarge
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Thread Information