I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Code Errors related to ESP and car stalling

Ok so about a month ago I replaced the ECU with a secondhand one due to the one in it dying and causing the car to stall and was getting Errors P0606 and P1600. The front Right ABS sensor plays up occasionally due to the sensor probibly being cactus.

Ok so that is the recent history of what I have done to the car, now for the new errors. The car this morning repeated what it has done in the past and turned off while driving, but when I connected my OPCOM to the car I got a completely different set of codes to what I have got in the past. The codes that I have gotten are 3 errors under the ESP section using my OPCOM, they are U2103, C0040 and U2105. I also have one under the Engine witch is P0500. What I am wondering is if these new errors are repated to me replacing to ECU.

After doing googling on the errors and so forth it seems like it could be many things, I was wonder if it could be to do with the dodgy wheel sensor, the ABS system on its last legs or the ecu I replaced mine with is cactus as well. Or all of the above. And should I clear the errors and check ever phew days to see if they come back.

Pictures of the Errors on the opcom for those who wish to see them.

X97E3Rer.jpg

j1EEiSUr.jpg

Kind Regards,
    Alex
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Replace that hub and go from there.
    04 Astra Sri - Silver - Full red leather interior - mk4 888 wheels - Star light roof lining - lowered - ice - exhaust - vxr brakes - quite a few other things.
    my ride - no longer faster than qlds sri-t's
    OEM+
    04 Astra Linea Rossa - Build thread

Thread Information