Hey all, I'm struggling to figure out what to do with my 03 astra cabrio turbo and was hoping to get some opinions. It's on about 200,000km, 100 of those were done by me owning it the past three years. It has a cracked windscreen, worn tyres, it burns oil(seems like valve stem seals, willing to fix this myself through the valve cover with the nylon rope in the cylinders trick), needs a timing belt change (I've got the parts and can change it) and the wheel speed sensor? Is playing up(Speedo works and then doesn't work randomly.) Rego is 2 months overdue. Roadworthy might turn up other issues. Regrettably I have to sell it because I bought a Forester XT which better suits my needs but nobody wants to buy despite it being such a fun car to drive. I'm probably asking for too much, but maybe $2000 without a roadworthy at this stage I'd be happy with. Or should I part it?
Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!