Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so sorry to hear jay :cry:

i hope it all works out with insurance, it still suxs big time Click here to enlarge

manda
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge bugger...... sorry to hear jj

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    **** Jay if this was at your place I reckon it was the work of locals who would have heard you bumpin' when you drive home.

We'll get the OpelAus vigilante mob up and running, with torches and pitchforks to kick some ass

Stories like this make me :cry: and scared
    :::
    ::
    :
    Click here to enlarge

"I'm designing an auditorium for a 12 cylinder orchestra..."
    -Luc Donckerwolke on the Murciélago

Anonymous
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by autumn acid
    Fuggers, update me with a list of what was stolen, and i'll post it around for people to keep an eye out if it coems up for sale.
    if anyone offers you a custom fibreglass sub enclosure for an astra... that will be a dead set giveaway.... feel free to smack 'em across the chops then kick them in the balls then steal their wallets

Mrs T
    damn, i hate people

Anonymous
    hope they didn't take the roof racks :cry:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got any free mags for me scott?
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn Click here to enlarge
    Astra SRi 2003
    Lumma Grill
    Headlight eyelids
    Colour Coding
    Turbo Mags
    Eibach
    LED dash/interior
    ICE Click here to enlarge
    *I choose to reject your reality and substitute my own*

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeh car was parked at home Hinckinbrook.. Think the rain has muffed outr any sound or smell.. as mums rug rat would have barked off its head as per usuall...

Na they couldnt get the sub-box out its in there to secure i guess..
    Just the Speakers, Amps and Install cost me 3.5k

LMAO pete i can see u with a flaming pole and a pick lol..... think your out hunting frankinstien hehehehe

Im thinking its a local job myself.. very amuture they took the controler for the mp3 jukebox but left the jukebox behind.. think the didnt know what it was and left it.. but they stuffed the cable.. then they took the head unit but forgot the remote for it lol ...

Was spewn cause they could have taken my sunnies not left 1 lens on the floor Click here to enlarge no not the bright light now Click here to enlarge

Got back from the smash repairers and the told me that the center thing ?? the grey part needs replacing center air vents and the entire dash and passenger airbag. As they tryed to prier the centre facia off so they got the head unit and the mp3 control unit but fails and stiffed all the black part of the dash. Seat is yet to be checked as it had glass all over it which the walked all over.. cops came and took foot prints off the back seat and some off the door, inside door handle and door pin Click here to enlarge as it was dead locked so they tried to open the door from the inside.. got some off the dash and headrests but they said they probly wont be any good but the others they got something.. U aint got any records manda hhave you lol jokes.. Plus there got all the serial no#s for all the parts missing so maybe there dumb fark's and try to sell it to a pawn broker or someone.. Guess i gota keep my eyes pealed on ebay also.. u never know ?? but i recon there goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Guess im lucky in a way as my smash repairer and Fairfield car radios are approved but CGU .. just pray they cover me for the parts i have lost ???

crosses his fingers..

and thanks heaps for the support peeps.. very much appreciated Click here to enlarge

Woohoo my racks were inside so when all is fixed they will be back on and out to terrorise Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damm .... :evil: sorry to hear that Jason Iv'e been in your shoes before mate and its the worsed feeling. I hope everything works out for you and you end up with a bigger and better system but this time alarmed aswell :roll:

Thread Information