Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1.8 sxi power

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha blocking ppl on freeways
    Makes you no better than them... sorry... Let them pass. In fact doing so in NSW will no cop you a fine AND demerit points.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Namus
    haha blocking ppl on freeways; i do that a bit...if they're driving like **moderated** swinging in and out of traffic
    read the post mate; i was talking about if they are 'swinging in and out of traffic"; referring to me in the left lane stopping them from cutting in and out.... :roll: :roll:

explain this; if i'm doin 100km/h (or say 110km/h), right, now there's no room in the left hand lane to merge over, but the guy on my ass is tailgaiting me that close i can smell his breath on me.....then when he passes me he is giving me the finger and shouting abuse at me even though i was 10km/h over the limit.....wat did i do wrong? this happens frequently, almost everytime i'm on a freeway (i sit in the left lane most of the time; never run under max speed limit) so wat did i do wrong?

so if i do get tailgaited matey, i'm not gonna move over; they should slow down....ppfft :roll:
    17x7in Shadow Black Advanti Stalkers
    DBA Slotted Rotors
    Lucas pads
    Customised King Springs
    KYB Shocks
    Sound
    Tint
    Opelised
    Viper Custom Alarm

Crossfire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah thats true you get some real tossers on the western freeway sometimes i find them when im coming home sometimes the sit behind, flash the lights, try to hurry you up but if you at the limit stuff em just do as i do and turn on you rear foggies Click here to enlarge
    If you don't send this e-mail to at least 144,000 people in the next 7
    minutes, a large pigeon with a wicked case of diahorrea will land on your
    head at 6 :00PM (EST) this afternoon. I know this will occur because it
    actually happened to a friend of my next door neighbour's ex-mother-in-law's
    second husband's cousin's beautician.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    meh one day; western freeway; late night home; some jerk was following me home; left lane; had ALL OF THE RIGHT LANE to himself as far as the eye could see, and still was tailgaiting me (4WD)

pulled over to the RIGHT hand lane; let him pass; and can u believe it??!?! he was swearing, hand out the window giving me the finger....

i pulled in behind him; switched my high beam on and followed him down the freeway.....faggot
    DBA Slotted Rotors
    Lucas pads
    Customised King Springs
    KYB Shocks
    Sound
    Tint
    Opelised
    Viper Custom Alarm

Crossfire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    get this, i was on the m5 late at night, no cars, i was driving in the right lane, dunno why i do that sometimes when theres no cars, this retard in a super cool vl toilet door (note sarcasm) starts tailgated me, flashing his high beams, and i'm like wtf, so i dont bother moving over, the git stays behind me, tis goes on for about 5kms, after a while i get annoyed so i slow down to about 80 in the 110 zone, and the moron start honking me.. so thats where i got this cool idea of turning my wipers on.. haha that made me laugh seeing him have to wipe the spray off his windows.. thats my new deterrant to gumball tailgaters who cant find the indicator, usually works.. lol
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    get this, i was on the m5 late at night, no cars, i was driving in the right lane, dunno why i do that sometimes when theres no cars, this retard in a super cool vl toilet door (note sarcasm) starts tailgated me, flashing his high beams, and i'm like wtf, so i dont bother moving over, the git stays behind me, tis goes on for about 5kms, after a while i get annoyed so i slow down to about 80 in the 110 zone, and the moron start honking me.. so thats where i got this cool idea of turning my wipers on.. haha that made me laugh seeing him have to wipe the spray off his windows.. thats my new deterrant to gumball tailgaters who cant find the indicator, usually works.. lol
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i can understand his frustration with you, your the driver who doesnt know why he drives in the right lane, couldn't you see he was fast approaching, and with common sence moved to your right lane?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hang on there's a few things which need clearing up here....182, do u mean that u were driving in the right (as in correct) lane or right (as in right hand) lane?

if it was; Right (as in correct i.e. left hand lane) lane; then ok; the commy was a dickhead....

if it was: Right (as in right hand lane); then i don't understand why u didn't just move to ur left...
    DBA Slotted Rotors
    Lucas pads
    Customised King Springs
    KYB Shocks
    Sound
    Tint
    Opelised
    Viper Custom Alarm

Crossfire

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    182, clearly he meant right lane as in directions, because following is:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oneightoo
    dunno why i do that sometimes when theres no cars,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok i was in the right lane.. as in the one you use to overtake.. i was speeding.. no cars on the road, if the bogan had a problem with me not going fast enuff for him, he could have quite easily gone to the other lane.. when i say i dont why i sometimes drive there, it's more a case of, i cbf going back to the left lane, when there is no need as the road is dead, no cars..
    Click here to enlarge

Thread Information