Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Anonymous

What kind of modifier are you?

Looks like there is a bit of diversity amongst us when it comes to modifications of our cars.

Who can catergorise their interests?

Motor work?
    Aesthetics?
    ICE?
    Opel Badges? Click here to enlarge

If I could catergorise myself, I'd have to say I would be somewhere amonst the first 3.

The only thing stopping me from putting my ideas into action is the mullah that would have to be involved.

Other than that, I'd love to stick an 11 second time slip up my mate with the rx3's a55. Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I prefer motor work, i like the sleeper look, cant stand too much bling on cars! :mrgreen:
    Currently Playing:
    SUEDE@VBar Sat nights
    Seductive Fridays Monthly@Space
    Goodies@Goodbar Friday nights

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it depends on the type of car i owned.

some cars i wouldn't bother :bang:
    some cars i would mod for looks - VIP style :mrgreen:
    some cars i would mod for power :twisted:
    Click here to enlarge
    VVTL-i
    Lift isn't just a drink...

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I go the first 3 aswell, probably more hardcore then most though.

As for badges, I like everything shaved and clean no badges on my car, would rather keep people guessing
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    definately Aesthetics for me Click here to enlarge

Anonymous
    Tai, you da man!

Interested in entering at autosalon in may? :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    motor work and aesthetics for me. mostly aesthetics currently as motor work is generally mroe expensive. if i had more dollars then motor work would b number 1. i would love to throw a bigger/better engine in or at least tubro mine up :evil:

cant say im much for badges at all, i removed all of mine, couldn't stand the holden crap. thought about replacing them with opel 1s, but i think it looks smoother without any...

i agree about too much bling. i saw this excel the other day, had stickers everywhere, a blue dragin painted down the side and one of those aluminium spoilers with metel struts on the back. funy thing was the spoiler had come off and just the struts were sitting there....

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jass
    I prefer motor work, i like the sleeper look, cant stand too much bling on cars! :mrgreen:
    sleepers are MAD

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RK
    definately Aesthetics for me Click here to enlarge
    same

Anonymous
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lowey22
    motor work and aesthetics for me. mostly aesthetics currently as motor work is generally mroe expensive. if i had more dollars then motor work would b number 1. i would love to throw a bigger/better engine in or at least tubro mine up :evil:

cant say im much for badges at all, i removed all of mine, couldn't stand the holden crap. thought about replacing them with opel 1s, but i think it looks smoother without any...

i agree about too much bling. i saw this excel the other day, had stickers everywhere, a blue dragin painted down the side and one of those aluminium spoilers with metel struts on the back. funy thing was the spoiler had come off and just the struts were sitting there....
    to tell you the truth, I can't justify spending money on the opel badge, grille, etc.

OPC grille is nice, but the opel flash itself isn't anything special.... might as well just keep my holden badging on. 8)

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two things.

1. Motor

2. Things that make driving my car more enjoyable for myself (suspension, more comfortable seating etc)

Stereo used to be my main priority, but I got sick of the endless supply of wankers in the car audio scene who know nothing of the skill in car audio installation.
    Click here to enlarge

Thread Information