Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extra 20bhp for $11

check this out...need some opinions....

[web:ace6641409]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10404&item=4524709 582&rd=1[/web:ace6641409]
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!
    17x7in Shadow Black Advanti Stalkers
    DBA Slotted Rotors
    Lucas pads
    Customised King Springs
    KYB Shocks
    Sound
    Tint
    Opelised
    Viper Custom Alarm

Crossfire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also this as well:

Performance Mod UK Presents...

. .. THE ALL NEW VAUXHALL MOD! .. .

ADD 5-20 BHP IN MINUTES!
    ... IT'S EASY TO INSTALL & STREET LEGAL! ...

This purchase will be for 1 Resistor (the mod) & 1 Set Of Instructions including pictures.

No soldering is involved - It's safe & easy to fit (average 4 mins). You don't need a mechanic or much car knowledge to fit the mod and this mod is also easily removed for warranty repairs if needed.

It's simple, yet effective & will allow you to boost the power output of your vehicle's engine without sacrificing reliability or comfort. Quite simply, this small resistor will be inserted between one of your car's sensor & engine control unit (ECU).

You will feel the gain instantly, no fooling around & expensive tuning necessary. This unit will work with all vehicles equipped with electronic fuel injection [99% of cars manufactured after 1988 are equipped with electronic fuel injection].
    IMPORTANT: Please note that this mod will not work on diesel cars and turbo engines.

This mod is great for cruises! Impress all your mates, & show them your cars true performance! Remember each resistor is carefully checked and please note that this is not a chip which other sellers call it.

I do however offer free P+P for any additional resistors purchased in a single transaction.

Note from seller: Use this modification at your own risk. I will not be responsible for any mechanical or electrical complications that may occur directly or indirectly as a result of fitment or usage of this mod. If you notice ANY adverse effects other than an INCREASE in power, shut off your engine and remove the mod immediately and reconnect the original sensor.
    17x7in Shadow Black Advanti Stalkers
    DBA Slotted Rotors
    Lucas pads
    Customised King Springs
    KYB Shocks
    Sound
    Tint
    Opelised
    Viper Custom Alarm

Crossfire

OpelAus Forum Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldnt put it in my car , it just tricks your cars ecu ,not a safe mod in my book but if you wanted to you could always go down to a electronics shop and buy it for .13 cents if its just a resistor.

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talked about to death on astra-sport Click here to enlarge
    Astra SRi 2003
    Lumma Grill
    Headlight eyelids
    Colour Coding
    Turbo Mags
    Eibach
    LED dash/interior
    ICE Click here to enlarge
    *I choose to reject your reality and substitute my own*

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Namus from a technical POV all this may do is fool the ECU in to thinking the intake air in denser than it really is, so it would send in more fuel to match the fuel map

ie more air, more fuel, more power (same principle as adding a turbo on to a car)

OK if you have a poor feedback and control system that can't adapt (early ECU equiped car)

BUT our opel engine brains are too smart for this and would try to correct this inbalance as the O2 sensor in the exhaust line would see that the outlet mixture is rich (not enough air to burn all the fuel effectivly, 14.7kg of air : 1 kg of fuel is the "perfect" number)

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i had one sent to me about a year and a half ago. it was just a small resisitor, and even with theinstructions.. i couldn't tell from the pictures (blurry, black and white photocopied instructions were sent to me)

umm... yea... i didn't end up putting it on

Thread Information