Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome along.

Noticed you have a facelifted bumper, so why are you chasing the Steinmetz grille? Wouldn't you be better off getting the Irmscher grille? Which is what I have on my Corsa anyway. Wasn't cheap, but the best price including shipping at the time was from Autovaux in the UK, it was like $360 odd or something (we had a fairly crappy exchange rate at the time too).
    2001 Opel Corsa C SRi: Z20LET EDS stage 3.5 173.9kW @ the wheels Build thread and here on FB: http://www.facebook.com/corsasriz20let
    2018 Ford Transit 290S: Transit #2, in that order and it's also a POS
    1998 Opel Combo B: It has begun, and it's stalled - Build thread and FB page
    2009 Holden Commodore VE SS: Gen IV LS power for the inner bogan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're in Sydney there was a Red XC facelift wrecking a little while ago Seven Hills way.

It has the updated light/factory Irmscher skirtings/grills? could be worth looking at being also red Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's also listed as an SXi but it's an SRi Click here to enlarge

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chris_r Click here to enlarge
    Welcome along.

Noticed you have a facelifted bumper, so why are you chasing the Steinmetz grille? Wouldn't you be better off getting the Irmscher grille? Which is what I have on my Corsa anyway. Wasn't cheap, but the best price including shipping at the time was from Autovaux in the UK, it was like $360 odd or something (we had a fairly crappy exchange rate at the time too).
    Hey man, I've got the facelift bumper on, but I've got a preface lift Sri bumper sitting to the side that I'm working on colour coding, ive thought about the it my but personal opinion goes for the steinz, my end goal of the aesthetics is to look like jacks corsa c from CorsaC-UK image.jpg

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my goal is to look like this but gold wheels and a few personal touches image.jpg

Thread Information