Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree with Marmalade after some consideration. Ill just put my anti-holden bias behind me Click here to enlarge besides I think updating the steering wheel airbag cover might be a tad difficult. Thanks for the wise words.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by faneca Click here to enlarge
    Welcome along graham! nice looking ride you have there!
    Thanks faneca. Love this car. A bit gentler on my aging butt than the Megane for sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chris_r Click here to enlarge
    Welcome along Graham. I reckon I saw you post in SA Hot Hatches the other day. I'm actually down in Burton, was actually born in Gawler some near on 37 years ago and know the area fairly well too.
    Hi Chris..yes that was me chasing up vinyl wrap for the Astra. We should catch up sometime for coffee....deep in the Adelaide Hills naturally Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jedeye Jones Click here to enlarge
    Thanks faneca. Love this car. A bit gentler on my aging butt than the Megane for sure.
    I could imagine, I have heard the Megane RS is set up a bit stiff for day to day use.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jedeye Jones Click here to enlarge
    Hi Chris..yes that was me chasing up vinyl wrap for the Astra. We should catch up sometime for coffee....deep in the Adelaide Hills naturally Click here to enlarge
    I would also be up for this! I'm at St Clair so any excuse to go to the hills is a good excuse haha

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Thread Information