Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Astra- Wheels COTY test

Click here to enlarge

It did quite well and got some good reviews.

Cracking value.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!
    MY07 Golf GTI DSG
    Volvo XC60 T6
    Ex- 2003 Astra SRI Turbo

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yup nice, but I am a bit disappointed about the options. Missing some and I feel that the J has some nicer interior options and features (apart from the actual entertainment system though the speakers are garbage).
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think they tried to make it cheaper to increase sales. At the end of the day that's what target market they are aiming for.

I don't think I've seen the new Astra on the road.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    MY07 Golf GTI DSG
    Volvo XC60 T6
    Ex- 2003 Astra SRI Turbo

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Think it's better to find a low ks j than to buy a k.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hopefully opelaus may see a resurgence soon then Click here to enlarge

having seen one recently, overall shape kind've reminds me of an elongated golf... opel could've been a bit more creative with the straight creases on the side panels, and the front bar is a little reminiscent of the kia brand. To me the body just seems a little underwhelming and seems like more of a facelift, rather than a new car that should really stand out in traffic if it's supposed to be resurrecting the brand.

However, the performance should put them right up there with the best, light years ahead of the old 1.8's! Will be good to see if ipf does a map for the rsv 1.6T Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    all sorts of parts and upgrades have been for sale in Europe for a while. Irsmcher do a very noce kit for the k.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen one on the road, a red mid spec RS. It looks smart but a little restrained in styling. I think the J has a bit more road presence. Key things are that it had addressed the weight problem of the J and has a bit better packaging in the interior. Good to see a manual in the top spec, this is definitely a warm hatch nowadays. It beat the Golf in a comparo review by caradvice.
    2013 Astra Sports Tourer. 1.6T. Auto. Phantom Grey. GlossBlack Vinyl Roof, Dark Streetlegal tints, OEM 19 wheels, LED: DRLs; H7 low beams; foglights; plate lights; interior lights, Shark fin FM aerial, Smoked side repeaters + chrome bulbs, OEM glovebox shelf, OEM sunglass holder, OEM Astra Mats, EDS phase 1 tune, Pipercross Panel Filter, Aluminium sport pedals, DBA T2 brake rotors, turbosmart BOV
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...-Sports-Tourer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish there was an option for wheels & front bar, looking at them more I don't love the front bar, its very current Corolla looking, the Irsmcher one is heaps better or generally what Europe get with the fog loghts (don't care for the fog lights but the better design) & also the top spec wheels are abit ordinary...

If I could get this front & wheel combo i'd be sold on buying new again.

Click here to enlargepost image

These in 18's from the Astra J would be perfect on the K....

Click here to enlargeimg upload

Thread Information