OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holden part number list, database, search tool?

Hi

Anybody know where/if a part number list/database is available for Holden part numbers?

pd
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pd-xc-72464118 Click here to enlarge
    Hi

Anybody know where/if a part number list/database is available for Holden part numbers?

pd
    I generally give my VIN to AMCAP in Welshpool WA, they get me whatever parts i need that way. I'm sure they'd have a list of available parts.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you're referring to parts for the Corsa/Barina, try this: ecat24.com/opel

Otherwise, go look for a program known as the Vauxhall/Opel EPC (Electronic Parts Catalogue). When it comes to our cars, the Holden parts carry the Vauxhall part numbers, the Kat number is pretty much used only Opel in Germany.

These will only give you the part numbers, not much use if you're buying stuff from Holden, as I am sure you may be aware that manufacturers locally have to keep parts on sale for a minimum of 10 years after the last car of any particular model is sold, which in the case of the XC Barina/Corsa C, Holden would now be clearing all stocks where possible. The part numbers come in handy if you're buying stuff from Autovaux (which is usually cheaper anyway).
    2001 Opel Corsa C SRi: Z20LET EDS stage 3.5 173.9kW @ the wheels Build thread and here on FB: http://www.facebook.com/corsasriz20let
    2018 Ford Transit 290S: Transit #2, in that order and it's also a POS
    1998 Opel Combo B: It has begun, and it's stalled - Build thread and FB page
    2009 Holden Commodore VE SS: Gen IV LS power for the inner bogan

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys, fantastic! I'm going to try and re-affix the plastic shroud around the passenger wing mirror adjuster. But it needs some clips that seemingly were impossible to avoid snapping when I pulled that part off.

Sorry for the late reply to this thread. I ddn't get any email notification that the replies had come through. Likely I forgot to tick that box when posting originally.

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @chris_r thanks for the references. Unfortunately this:

http://ecat24.com/opel/catalog/part/...6,35561,35568/

seems to be the closest I've got to finding the numbers for these white clips:

http://i.imgur.com/ZGyPcW0.jpg

so I can pop this:

http://i.imgur.com/LLCKIhM.jpg

back on.

Unfortunately no luck with the EPC search. Looks like even those .ru Ruskie sites have been neutered. If you can't host stupidly copyright protected/proprietary downloads in Putin's Russia, where can you? Click here to enlarge Maybe WikiLeaks Click here to enlarge LOL. Anyone got the phone number for Julian's room in the Ecuadorian embassy?

Thread Information